Jim Jones Goes To Flight Club * Heat Shown *

hey guys

How does flight club work ? (im from Australia)

can i simply walk in there with a pair of Jordans (or rare/sought after sneakers in good condition) they will buy it off me to re-sell in their store ?

hey guys

can i simply walk in there with a pair of Jordans (or rare/sought after sneakers in good condition) they will buy it off me to re-sell in their store ?

Originally Posted by Vuey

hey guys

"
[table][tr][td]
FLIGHT CLUB IS THE #1 SNEAKER CONSIGNMENT
MARKETPLACE IN THE WORLD
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]1. you bring us your shoes.
2. we help you set sale prices using our experience and extensive data.
3. we sell your shoes online or in our new york and los angeles stores.
4. you will receive a check for 80% of the sale price once your shoes sell (our commission is 20%).[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]our broadway store in new york accepts brand new, never worn shoes.[/td][/tr][tr][td]if you have less than 5 pairs to sell, you can walk in from 12 noon to 7 pm daily.[/td][/tr][tr][td]if you have more than 5 pairs to sell or if you are sending in shoes, please email [email protected] first to coordinate.[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]our greene st store in new york accepts used shoes in good condition plus select clothing, gear, and accessories at a 70% return and 30% commission split.[/td][/tr][tr][td]if you have less than 5 items to sell, you can walk in from 12 noon to 6 pm daily.[/td][/tr][tr][td]if you have more than 5 items to sell or if you are sending in shoes, please email [email protected] first to coordinate.[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]our los angeles store accepts both brand new and used shoes.[/td][/tr][tr][td]if you have less than 5 pairs to sell, you can walk in from 12:30 to 6 pm daily (5 pm on sundays).[/td][/tr][tr][td]if you have more than 5 pairs to sell or if you are sending in shoes, please email [email protected] first to coordinate.[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]we reserve the right to refuse any items.[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]email [email protected] if you have more questions.[/td][/tr][/table]"

Originally Posted by Vuey

hey guys

"
[table][tr][td]
FLIGHT CLUB IS THE #1 SNEAKER CONSIGNMENT
MARKETPLACE IN THE WORLD
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]1. you bring us your shoes.
2. we help you set sale prices using our experience and extensive data.
3. we sell your shoes online or in our new york and los angeles stores.
4. you will receive a check for 80% of the sale price once your shoes sell (our commission is 20%).[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]our broadway store in new york accepts brand new, never worn shoes.[/td][/tr][tr][td]if you have less than 5 pairs to sell, you can walk in from 12 noon to 7 pm daily.[/td][/tr][tr][td]if you have more than 5 pairs to sell or if you are sending in shoes, please email [email protected] first to coordinate.[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]our greene st store in new york accepts used shoes in good condition plus select clothing, gear, and accessories at a 70% return and 30% commission split.[/td][/tr][tr][td]if you have less than 5 items to sell, you can walk in from 12 noon to 6 pm daily.[/td][/tr][tr][td]if you have more than 5 items to sell or if you are sending in shoes, please email [email protected] first to coordinate.[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]our los angeles store accepts both brand new and used shoes.[/td][/tr][tr][td]if you have less than 5 pairs to sell, you can walk in from 12:30 to 6 pm daily (5 pm on sundays).[/td][/tr][tr][td]if you have more than 5 pairs to sell or if you are sending in shoes, please email [email protected] first to coordinate.[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]we reserve the right to refuse any items.[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]email [email protected] if you have more questions.[/td][/tr][/table]"

really appreciate the info Luvtheshoe 
happy.gif

hmmm....tempting to sell off a couple of pairs of OG Jordans......

really appreciate the info Luvtheshoe 
happy.gif

hmmm....tempting to sell off a couple of pairs of OG Jordans......

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

At least he wasn't like one of those famous dudes that acted like he knew what everything was. I liked the vid
fcny>>>>fcla

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

At least he wasn't like one of those famous dudes that acted like he knew what everything was. I liked the vid
fcny>>>>fcla

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by iladakilla

its funny how Jim Jones goes in acting like he knows what shoes he is buying, "Those are the new Kanye's right?"

whats wrong with that? he thought they were the new kanye's.
nothing was wrong, its just funny to see celebs or actors who think they know shoes but don't. I mean if you don't know shoes don't act like you do

its funny how Jim Jones goes in acting like he knows what shoes he is buying, "Those are the new Kanye's right?"

nothing was wrong, its just funny to see celebs or actors who think they know shoes but don't. I mean if you don't know shoes don't act like you do

F! jimmy lmaooo...i always see him in paters0n fishbowlin tha bentley or in GSP shopping 4 tight !$# jeans! hahaha

F! jimmy lmaooo...i always see him in paters0n fishbowlin tha bentley or in GSP shopping 4 tight !$# jeans! hahaha

Back
Top Bottom