JIM JONES - Harlem's American Gangster (retail)

b291611509de85c5e4ecdb795c642ebebcfb1733.pjpg

01. Intro (feat. Oshy & Dame Dash) 05:06
02. The King (feat. NOE) 02:58
03. Love Me No More (feat. Cobe) 02:42
04. Skit #1 (feat. Dame Dash) 00:35
05. Byrd Gang Money (feat. NOE & Mel Matrix) 04:26
06. Stay Ballin' (feat. Jnay) 02:10
07. Skit #2 (feat. Dame Dash) 01:05
08. Come On, Come On (feat. NOE & Oshy) 02:59
09. I Gotta Have It (feat. NOE) 03:05
10. Skit #3 (feat. Dame Dash) 00:36
11. Up In Harlem 01:37
12. American Gangster 02:36
13. Lifestyle 03:34
14. Skit #4 (feat. Dame Dash) 01:49
15. Lookin' At The Game (feat. Stack Bundles) 03:57
16. Rockefeller Laws (feat. Rell) 04:47
17. No Fuss (feat. Mel Matrix, Stack Bundles, & Rell) 03:32

IM DL NOW

If it weren't for the fact that I have no interest in hearing people running their mouths about Jay I would probably give this a listen.

No Max B ????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

So, Jimmy can put this BS out....But no material from $tack????? Not even a little....

Im prolly gonna check this out.....But its gonna be w/ an EXTREMELY biased ear....

Jim and Max beefin so he took off all the tracks with Max and replaced him with osh kosh

n the only good tracks on this CD had Max on em..smh

Originally Posted by ENVIED247365

Jim and Max beefin so he took off all the tracks with Max and replaced him with osh kosh

is there a version or mixtape with max b's tracks on it????

Ehh... Imo dude's an herb with all this BS about Hov and The Set. I'm not checkin' for him.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by wildout4

Originally Posted by ENVIED247365

is there a version or mixtape with max b's tracks on it????

yea the Mixtape that came out a minute ago has the Max tracks on it..i guess Jim took Max off the retail so he wouldnt have to pay him..

^^^^ I heard sumwhere Max was dissin Jim again, Jim talks about Jay man this dude turned his back on the whole set, no juelz no cam, no max dude buggin

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

^^^^ I heard sumwhere Max was dissin Jim again, Jim talks about Jay man this dude turned his back on the whole set, no juelz no cam, no max dude buggin

yea..from what I hear Jim is stopping songs that Max did with other artists from coming out cause Jim is worried that Max will become bigger then him..andthat Max and none of the other byrd gang dudes have not seen any of that 10 mil that Jim got from sony to do the byrd gang albums

the only good tracks on this CD had Max on em..smh
co-sign on that. the up in harlem joint knocks hard though. the mixtape literally had like 3 or 4 good songs at best and im a fan. i dont evenwant to check for this with no bigavelli on anything.

that noe dude is a herb.

Jim and Dame the lame are reaching on this. They acting like females by checking what Jay is doing, then biting.

I would love to see the Cam, Juelz, Hell Rell, and J.R. together again. Even though his last album was hard, it wasn't because of him.

Originally Posted by youngnflithy

I would love to see the Cam, Juelz, Hell Rell, and J.R. together again. Even though his last album was hard, it wasn't because of him.

+tom gist and a-mafia

Back
Top Bottom