Jim Jones Intervie w/ COMPLEX .... Speaks On 50 CENT, Camron, KanYe West, NY Rap & MORE!!!!!!!

This swag talk is out of hand now.

[h5]He finally came out and said that he couldn't rock with you because you appeared onstage with 50, kind of questioning your loyalty.[/h5]Jim Jones: He's questioning my loyalty? He was questioning himself. At that point in time when I did [appear onstage with 50], I was doing all business. I was doing what was best for Jimmy, what was best for my career. It was in my best interest to do publicity stunts and get hype. He was nowhere to be found, so who is he to be questioning what I was doing? He couldn't do that from the get-go because I helped start all this. What went on between him and 50 was a mockery-that was %$#+%# making jokes. That was a YouTube snap battle. It was nothing remotely physical about that battle. I can't indulge in fun and jokes that's like wrestling.
tired.gif
I hate this ****...this rap **** isdisgusting. Jimmy ain't even funny anymore, still stan slurpin' Jay and Kanye. And Dame...this what you've been reduced to?
smh.gif

Jim is probably the most delusional man in Hip-Hop. But I can't be mad at him, dude is straight jokes.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
....dude is a comedian but this interview is jus way to much tip licking to me...they come off bitter and why is someone askin him about bringing ny rapback? That +*+@! aint even a factor...never was
laugh.gif
....they jus doin to much hating...get ya paper and don't worry bout Jay and Ye...and all this Jayfollowin Ye style..please explain that to me.....Also about there being some sort of hate bet. those two now? I dunno bout that cuz if I hate a +*+@!, I'mnot gonna work wit him...end of story...but jim jones is funny. Talkin bout cavin in Kanye chest...that means nothin cuz I don't see kanye as any toughtype hood dude that gets its poppin...yall saw him in state property 2.....most unconvincing thug in recent cinema history....Off Broadway play....
laugh.gif
thatwas real funny...his next album should be a collabo comedy album wit him, mike epps, cam, and Dame jus *$%% talkin and crackin on dudes

I will never see what the big deal is about this dude, I have met him a couple times out and about and dude comes across like a @$%^. He had the balls to havea friend valet his bentley at a club and when he got his car this dude didn't even have the common sense to tip anyone even though dudes with civics aretipping just like your supposed to. I got other random stories about this guy but seriously he needs to just disappear. Nick cannon on his show said it bestwith this crack "Ever since BALLIN! Your career has been FALLIN!" lol

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Jim Jones: To bring New York back? $$*%, why they ain't bring it back already? It would've been back. I didn't even think about them. The integrity of their music right now is not where we come from any more. Nas is still stuck in Africa, and Jay is talking about way too much money and Merrill Lynch talk and $$*% like that.
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jim Jones: To bring New York back? $$*%, why they ain't bring it back already? It would've been back. I didn't even think about them. The integrity of their music right now is not where we come from any more. Nas is still stuck in Africa, and Jay is talking about way too much money and Merrill Lynch talk and $$*% like that.
And that's exactly why alot of NYers wont crown Jay the KONY.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

roll.gif
roll.gif

Jim Jones: Jay-Z never sells as much as Kanye. Jay-Z wishes he could sell as many records as Kanye. So he's only beating him with terrible swag. Like over there, their swag is terrible. They having a terrible swag contest. It's really bad over there.
roll.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

ok Jim Jones is seriously the corniest dude alive.
and Dame is Pathetic.

he would go after Kanye...... but he wont go after TRUUUUUU
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SMH you can't call Jimmy a clown. He's making his bread & I honestly see where homeboy is coming from.

Everything he said about Nas & Jay is straight truth. They don't do nothing for NY. As far as Kanye not making the beat. You know he made the song sowhy hate. And dude its sad to see that as a MAN Jimmy still don't see how its a +*$@$ move to be on stage with 50 REGARDLESS of what buzz you need. Helooked like 50's J.R more then anything. But yeah man I hope Cam & Jim can get up with each other again cause they're friends, but from what I knowJim pulled a punk move. But I mean it's not like we know everything that went down with the Dips & Roc.

Who even considers this guy NY hip hop ?

Seen Jim Jones and Freeky get herbed last month @ Suzie Wong`s in the city by a bunch of puerto rican bklyn cats , this dude needs to #!!% like he`s tough.Only cats agreeing with him are lil kids living their gangster through the internet .

All this swag talk is %##*$*# fruity...seriously. That's one word that needs to retire.

As for Jay...he's damned if he does...damned if doesn't in most people's eyes.

He talks about money...ya'll say ya'll tired of it...that's all he ever talks about.
He talks about street @%#%...ya'll say he's a rich corporate dude...why is he talking street @%#%.
He talks about some introspective @%#%...ya'll say it's forced and that aint his style.

What do ya'll want him to do?

Originally Posted by NO ESCAPIN THIS

Who even considers this guy NY hip hop ?

Seen Jim Jones and Freeky get herbed last month @ Suzie Wong`s in the city by a bunch of puerto rican bklyn cats , this dude needs to #!!% like he`s tough. Only cats agreeing with him are lil kids living their gangster through the internet .
Story?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Jim needs Cam. Cam needs Jim. They both need Just Blaze, Kanye, Heat Makerz, etc.
Hell Jim needs Max too. They made some good music.

another Jim interview about Jay
eyes.gif
another "aggressivecompetition" answer
eyes.gif
I need new Max B. interview material

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Between these clowns and Shawty Lo and T.I. situation... I don't know what to say. Somethings gotta give.

anybody find it funny that when jay and dame broke up he was riding with Cam, now Cam and Jim broke up he riding with Jim....I think its Dame if you ask me,something just dont seem right about that...yet Cam and Jay arent saying anything really about Dame except lost Ones

Originally Posted by EvansST

[h5]You've said that there's no more Rocafella, but Kanye has had great success, and he still claims the Roc.[/h5]Jim Jones: I don't know if he's actually with Jay-Z from the looks of things. From what I've been seeing from since we were signed until now, I think Kanye actually hates Jay-Z. [Dame Dash interrupts:] No, he actually does. He hated Jay-Z ever since he wouldn't give him a #$!#+%# Rocawear chain in Chicago! I'm telling you.
2j65vd4.jpg

thats plausible...remember jay-z didn't aknowledge kayne at all...it was dame that was cosigning all the ground work for him.

Ye did the down and out beat he gave it to them for free though cuz apparently he was supposed to give the H to the Izzo beat to Cam and Jay took it from Yefirst...

This dude is a clown, he is the reason cam wont come back. i hope cam exposes the whole ordeal soon.

Back
Top Bottom