JMSneakers.com Legit?

Very legit man. Ordered a pair off there, peep the avy.
grin.gif

who's the Nter- he's giving me a hard time with an eBay transaction.  of course he has acting within the bounds of the contract, but won't allow for any leeway whatsoever.

His screenname escaped my mind, but I'm sure someone here recalls.
also- if you miscalculate shipping time, like if you are going out of town or something, he won't work with you reading shipping arraignments (or canceled orders).  at least his ebay "proofyojumpman" account won't

yeah thats it.  he was just being condescending in his emails to me when I first asked if he could ship the item a little early, so it would get to me before my business trip. Then also when i asked to cancel the order, because I can't find someone to accept the shipment (he said that it was not possible because everything is automated). Bu he got back to me today with a more helpful tone saying he will waive the restocking fee if he can't contact his shipping dept to cancel the order.  i just never had a trouble canceling an ebay purchase before it was shipped, but we'll se where it goes from here.  i mean according to the ebay auction, he is within the bounds of the contract so far, but i just need a little help with the order beyond the usual circumstances, and was initially met with resistance.

Last edited:
okay, looks like he's trying to make it right.  i was just upset because  of the tone of the emails.  whatever, its fine now.

i KNOW that i am not the only one on NT with anger issues haha~

Back
Top Bottom