Joe Budden and DJ Vlad Argue About VladTv and What Is Real Journalism

Was just thinking the same thing. I just got done listening to Lip Service with Vlad on there and when he referred to himself as a journalist I was like DF?

Vlad is Dumb for saying he would pull a cam out during a funeral.......
smh.gif

eh...

Joe was on some real t, but he still doesnt take enough responsibility for the situation as he should...if he doesnt shoot that Applebees video, none of thatother **** happens...

and I disagree with him saying what happened between him and Ransom was "real". I mean, they really ran up on dude, but they shot the Applebees videoright after.... Dude really got smacked. but it was still all for show. It coulda ended up getting real, but it aint get that far cuz both knew going into thesituation they aint wanna really wanna take it past the "show"...

ez, when he says it's real..I still think he's referring to others involved. Not he and Ran directly, but those around them.

I hear what he's saying for the most part, but as long as there's ignorant dudes, cameras and the internet, there will be people to post their stuff.And as long as their stuff is posted, there will people to watch.

laugh.gif
@Dude saying he'd probably report from Ransom's funeral. Dude is far from a journalist.

Vlad needs to just put up the camera's. Joey gettin' mad heated, and certainly has the right to do so. [Cam'Ron]!$*%'sdisgustin'[/Cam'Ron]
tired.gif

Joe is weak. Dude started it and now blaming a medium for it, as if Joe Budden t.v. is complete garbage.
When he hypothetically speaks of such a horrible event is irrelevant and has no stature in this argument.
Joe buddens for the lost.....

smh.gif
...Joey's a smart dude..I don't understandwhy he even fed into this internet @!#!*%$*.

Can't be mad at Vlad. He's just trying to get his $$$. If these rappers want to act like idiots, then it's on them.

Originally Posted by LB81986

smh.gif
...Joey's a smart dude..I don't understand why he even fed into this internet @!#!*%$*.

I think after he seen the "applebees" video he didnt either which is why he did the lil apology vid, and is explaining the ignorace of it.

Vlad wit the whole cam at a funeral comment was like a last ditch effort to support his argument...

Originally Posted by supervillain83

Joe is weak. Dude started it and now blaming a medium for it, as if Joe Budden t.v. is complete garbage.
When he hypothetically speaks of such a horrible event is irrelevant and has no stature in this argument.
Joe buddens for the lost loss.....

What? Can you make sense please? I read your post like 3 times straight and I can't see what your point is.

A medium is device such as a camera and Joe Buddens is talking down on Vlad TV for taking footage THAT HE STARTED and Joe Buddens
TV is doing thee exact same thing so why is talking down on Vlad TV. And the hypthetical crap is pointless to bring up
b/c it will never happen..........understand now?

The difference (which I thought Joe was going to say) is that he's not calling it journalism, Vlad really thinks he's a journalist and that's aninsult to actual journalism/journalist.

Just call it what it is and it's all good.

The difference (which I thought Joe was going to say) is that he's not calling it journalism, Vlad really thinks he's a journalist and that's an insult to actual journalism/journalist.

I was waiting for him to mention that.

Back
Top Bottom