Joe Budden - Dream On (Some Love EP) Tracklist Inside

purchased it a little while ago, Only Human is insane. Deepest track from Joe in a long time. We've been waiting for solo, deep, dark Joe - a song that gives you chills. This is it.

Replayed it 3 times already

Well it leaked and I'll say for a man who gets a lot of yambs he sure is hurt and bitter but it makes for great music :lol:

I'll rank it somewhere between the MM series but I'll have to listen to it more

If you've been listening to Joe for a long time, you'd know this is the norm. His fans often "joke" they want him to get his heartbroken / break up with a GF bc he makes his best music off it

Well it leaked and I'll say for a man who gets a lot of yambs he sure is hurt and bitter but it makes for great music :lol:

I'll rank it somewhere between the MM series but I'll have to listen to it more

If you've been listening to Joe for a long time, you'd know this is the norm. His fans often "joke" they want him to get his heartbroken / break up with a GF bc he makes his best music off it

is that the ccase with this album?

I wonder what Tahiry thought when she first heard this

It's funny how he gets on her for dating ball players, but he dates strippers, models and bartenders.

First time listening to Budden in a long time. I like this album. Need to spin it a few more times, but I'm impressed.

This one sounds like that vintage Joe. His best work since Halfway House. A lot of deep **** on here.

Anyone know if they're gonna sell physical copies? I don't buy music off iTunes.

This one sounds like that vintage Joe. His best work since Halfway House. A lot of deep **** on here.

Anyone know if they're gonna sell physical copies? I don't buy music off iTunes.
I don't think so. I don't buy off iTunes either so I copped on amazon, it's really easy and their downloader is quick.

The songs that he leaked didn't fit the theme of the EP. They were good though. They're all available on his site for free JoeBudden.com

this is exactly what i was hoping for with this project... seems like its been a while since we got that deep x honest material from joey.

only human is incredible :wow:

Back
Top Bottom