[| -- Joe Budden & Friends Concert: Dec 28th & Dec 29th S.O.B.'s (New York City) -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Anyone going? I'm thinking about making the trip.

Both Shows Joe will be performing for 3hrs, the 1st Show was the 29th but it sold out fast so he added another on the 28th.

LINK

$25 and he's bringing guests.

++%$.

i'm not gonna be in the city.
smh.gif

Henz, dre lets get it moving
nerd.gif
I aint never been to a preformance so going by myself is a no go
smh.gif

I was planning on going to the 29th but it sold out? I guess I'll cop for the 28th, I hope he doesn't have mad people there

3 hours?

Joe my dude, but he HAS to bring other performers. Thats too damn long for any artist. IMO

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

3 Hours dolo is fine by me.

really? I mean Joe is a different rapper where the music i like from him arent your typical "performance" songs so he gonna be doin all kinds ofsongs. IDK either it will prolly be dope.

^ Yeah.

As for the "friends" I'm guessing it'll be SH plus guys like Killah BH, Emanny, Suzy Q....Triangle Offense?
nerd.gif

hmm the 28th is my 21st.. i'd have to get an idea of who the friends were though before i committed

smh.gif
at some of the hate.

Sounds dope as hell. I really want to make the trip, but more than likely I'll be working. *sigh*

Originally Posted by jthagreat

3 hours?

Joe my dude, but he HAS to bring other performers. Thats too damn long for any artist. IMO

do you go to concerts? I would LOVE to have somebody play for 3 hours...the only people touching that are Pearl Jam, Bruce Springsteen, Phish and My MorningJacket...some other jam bands as well...although i did see Lupe play for 2 1/2 hours last january...

Back
Top Bottom