Joe Budden got Tahiry'd.

NYC heads what's up with yall having the most E-gangstas on NT
laugh.gif

Yeah... but no team NYK members, we dont @!%# around
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

im fine with people getting what they deserve but i didnt like the racist comments that were made. regardless if hes a herb, people on here need to stop theracist dissing. it seems like there are a lot of Black people on this forum so i dont see how yall get off on computer lynching another guy. flame people allyou want but i think the racist stuff is mad fowl. an most of us know that if somebody said something racist to our face we would be the first ones fighting,dead that foolishness.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

^^^ u late brah, he already got another account.
laugh.gif
he been postin w/ it. Ill give it a few months before the sig changes
What a herb smh, how do dudes like him find NT? I came here because the sneaker attraction then got into the music/general forum as time passed.....but dude clearly has no sense of style or care for physical appearance so I don't see how he thinks he fits in here
grin.gif

Son you need to sit back and think about the internet. I guarantee if we had another Music Forum PYP a whole lot more dudes would be getting "exposed" on here
laugh.gif

Is he like your best friend or something doggie, he's a man and can defend himself, stop fightin his battles...and I could careless about other people who have a fake internet personas, I myself have posted my pic countless times in the wdywt/pyp's so I hope your not tryin to get at me fam.

you need to chill money.
he wasn't even coming at you.

dudes mad hostile for no reason.
laugh.gif

Why would you bring this thread back after it's fell off the 1st page to say this? I'm not "mad hostile" either bro so I don't see what's so funny, just let the thread die noob.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he mad

homie really called me a noob.
laugh.gif

Nobody cares about lame NT beef. No one is gonna laugh because you're appalled some dude called you a noob. No one cares that he called you a noob. No onecares that someone said "u mad." All I wanna know is... did Rae and Joe fight or not? This thread is 29 pages for no reason.

What a herb smh, how do dudes like him find NT? I came here because the sneaker attraction then got into the music/general forum as time passed.....but dude clearly has no sense of style or care for physical appearance so I don't see how he thinks he fits in here
grin.gif

I don't know who brought this thread back but this right here is some of the gayest, corniest *+@@ I've ever read on NT.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom