damn i feel bad for tahiry yooo
frown.gif

i know this female look just like her

same fat booty , skin & all

just cuban
pimp.gif

:calls:

I thought everything was peace?

Always them sideline _'s you gotta watch out for.

And I'm tired of _'s talking about the Wu like they some type of untouchable crime syndicate or some $#$*
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

I still think there's a possibility that this is a publicity stunt...

grin.gif

For Rae ... Deff not for Joe or Slaughterhouse.

idc what anyone says.

%@#*% move by Joe.

Bigger %@#*% move by Rae.

I was just thinking....I wonder if this is Karma for trying to jump ransom
laugh.gif

Watching that Micky Facts %+%* you could tell they was both shook up...
i know that footage is gonna make Joey look back...
Any time u get stalled on and your first reaction isnt to put your hands up...u got questions...

I heard they pulled some ho %*+# and waited to catch him by himself and crept in his room. Thats why Joe was like "so all time of just hangin with theseN's for nothin"
laugh.gif

They said Crooked came in thru with mad N's tho. Joe of course got bold then. Posting Twitpics of Raekwon bandanasand all that...

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

I heard they pulled some ho %*+# and waited to catch him by himself and crept in his room. Thats why Joe was like "so all time of just hangin with these N's for nothin"
laugh.gif

They said Crooked came in thru with mad N's tho. Joe of course got bold then. Posting Twitpics of Raekwon bandanas and all that...

No lie...no one comes out looking good in this situation...
I bet if Joey is in the room chilling wit slaughterhouse and all them LA Ns none of this happens...
But Raekwon looks like a @%**# for finding the dude solo...and instead of it being a one on one type of +$%! he groups up on him and tries to shake him up...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Is this live??...

I'm a big Joe Budden fan but the more I see him and hear from him outside the booth I realize how truly LAME this dude is... He needs to shut up and just make music...
QFT 100%. I love Joeys +%$! but he has been a $*%%%@+ lame in this whole incident. I mean at 1st saying off the stage he was gonna hit Deck whenhe already pussied out on stage. And now blogging and +%$! that Rae is a $%*%@ and he only didnt do anything cause he was outnumbered after getting snuffed andbeing a $%*%@ through all this. Joey FTL, keep doing your Slaughterhouse thing, keep making tracks, but other than that shut the *%%* up.

and i dont see this escalating cause i know that nobody in Slaughterhouse wants to get into anything with the Wu. I mean Wu-Tang is legendary and a bunch ofthe members like royce and especially Joell being from the NY grew up listening to the Wu's +%$! especially because they are similar style wise to Wu-Tangback in the day. i think that they are gonna try hard to squash this because other than Joey being a lame right now i cant see anyone else in Slaughterhousemessing with the Wu. But if they do itd be fun to watch cause Joey might be a lame right now but he still spits well and Royce, Joell, and Crooked are nothingto be +!@*#! around with. But the Wu already went out and outspokenly said they like Slaughterhouse and liked everyone in it other than Budden, and everyone inSlaughterhouse pretty much openly said they dont wanna mess with the Wu cause that would look bad cause theyre $*%%%@+ legends.

Slaugter House taking L's left and right.
the *%%* up with that ignorance
smh.gif

Joey may be being a lame right now and taking Ls through all this, but recording wise him and especially every other member of Slaughterhouse has been on atear and i dont think anyone wants to *%%* with them right now. They are doing their thing an the new album is fireeeee
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

I heard they pulled some ho %*+# and waited to catch him by himself and crept in his room. Thats why Joe was like "so all time of just hangin with these N's for nothin"
laugh.gif

They said Crooked came in thru with mad N's tho. Joe of course got bold then. Posting Twitpics of Raekwon bandanas and all that...

I bet if Joey is in the room chilling wit slaughterhouse and all them LA Ns none of this happens...
But Raekwon looks like a @%**# for finding the dude solo...and instead of it being a one on one type of +$%! he groups up on him and tries to shake him up...

laugh.gif

Exactly. The more I think about it, that was a B move by Rae & Co.

So dudes ran up on Joe 6 on 1 he gets hit....same thing prolly woulda happened to me, what else could he have done......and to think this all started cuz Joesaid hes a better rapper than method man which is actually true.....

on some forreally real I feel lost
he got punched in his eye.... but it was really his shoulder?
4 more people came into his room real quick while the camera off just to hit him once?
I'm calling shenanigans till we get video of the event
this _ went from nursin his wounds on cam talm bout he couldn't see to mr miraculous all of a sudden
I'm feeling like this was really just rae and his man walking in, raes man knocking joe over, @+%%@$ walk out peacefully, joe calls crooked i

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I'm a big Budden fan...but he had it coming...

and its funny seeing someone like M16 talk *%$+...

U could tell he's one of those dudes that never been through anything remotely real in his life...

So he holds his favorite rappers to this ridiculous pedestal...

"Vinnie Paz got a 100 bodies!!!" or "PAZ WILL KILL THE WHOLE STATEN ISLAND!!!"

its funny...like watching a kid who never been out of the house wishing he could be like the dudes outside...

U the same dude who worships Tragedy...but won't never mention when Manio stomp his *!$ out at the T.I. Party...
laugh.gif
thought I was the only one that noticed that. Dude prolly the type to steal a juice from the corner store and feel hood.

M16, in all seriousness, u used to get bullied in school didn't u?

Both of y'all ******ed. Stop trying to change the issue with your make believe stories and let's get back to what actually happened.

This dude has numerous songs talking about the "gangster" lifestyle, portrays a "hard" image, just a few weeks ago he was talking on videoabout how he was going to go beat down Deck.... now when he gets punched in the face, he does absolutely nothing but sit on u-stream.

Classic example of a studio fraud being exposed. No way to get around it. Make all the excuses up for him you want, but he was the one acting all gully in thefirst place.

BTW, Maino ain't do !%@#. You must be a moron to believe that. The real point is Tragedy ain't a complete fraud. He known in QB and has a history thereoff-music. Joe Budden on the other hand is just a clown.

and its funny seeing someone like M16 talk...

U could tell he's one of those dudes that never been through anything remotely real in his life...
its funny...like watching a kid who never been out of the house wishing he could be like the dudes outside...

U the same dude who worships Tragedy...but won't never mention when Manio stomp his...out at the T.I. Party...
Dont respond. you took the L, here ill hand it to you....

As far as I know nothing went down yesterday at the concert.

I was at the other stage when slaughter house came on but wouldve heard something.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

laugh.gif

Exactly. The more I think about it, that was a B move by Rae & Co.

But what's funny is all those LA heads are not Joey's people. Hell Slaughterhouse is barely Joey's people, them dudes just got cliquedup feel me? Joey runs his mouth like he rolls deep or something and that really isn't the case. He's lucky to have a dude like Crooked in his cornerb/c had this been on the east coast I seriously doubt he would've had dudes around that could have his back. Wu has always been known to roll deep and theyplay by hood rules. And by hood rules I don't mean shooting the fair one. It's not even about being a B, it's just how things are done.

i was 18/19 when i cared about all this crap.

now at 22, i'm amazed yall still care and feed into it.

and to be honest, at this point, i don't even listen to the music that goes along with it.

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I'm a big Budden fan...but he had it coming...

and its funny seeing someone like M16 talk *%$+...

U the same dude who worships Tragedy...but won't never mention when Manio stomp his *!$ out at the T.I. Party...
laugh.gif
thought I was the only one that noticed that. Dude prolly the type to steal a juice from the corner store and feel hood.

M16, in all seriousness, u used to get bullied in school didn't u?

Both of y'all ******ed. Stop trying to change the issue with your make believe stories and let's get back to what actually happened.

This dude has numerous songs talking about the "gangster" lifestyle, portrays a "hard" image, just a few weeks ago he was talking on video about how he was going to go beat down Deck.... now when he gets punched in the face, he does absolutely nothing but sit on u-stream.

Classic example of a studio fraud being exposed. No way to get around it. Make all the excuses up for him you want, but he was the one acting all gully in the first place.

BTW, Maino ain't do !%@#. You must be a moron to believe that. The real point is Tragedy ain't a complete fraud. He known in QB and has a history there off-music. Joe Budden on the other hand is just a clown.
So rappers are supposed to talk about how ++%*+ they are?
eyes.gif
Nobody's tryna hear that... like it's been said... if you're out numbered 6-1 unless you're Mike Tyson circa '92, you're not doinganything but catching an L... what else was he supposed to do? You've never been in a fight in your life... just shut your %!% up... n__ acting like heKimbo Slice or something in the streets
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom