Joe Budden got Tahiry'd.

smh.gif
Yuku

But what's funny is all those LA heads are not Joey's people. Hell Slaughterhouse is barely Joey's people, them dudes just got cliqued up feel me? Joey runs his mouth like he rolls deep or something and that really isn't the case. He's lucky to have a dude like Crooked in his corner b/c had this been on the east coast I seriously doubt he would've had dudes around that could have his back. Wu has always been known to roll deep and they play by hood rules. And by hood rules I don't mean shooting the fair one. It's not even about being a B, it's just how things are done.

The ho part is that they deaded the situation a couple weeks ago. It was supposedly good after that. If its a problem, its a problem. They basically schemed onthe N' for album publicity. Joe Budden aint a somebody you gotta 'rock to sleep'
laugh.gif
. The rap world is so fugazi when you think about it. Joebrought this on himself tho.....He is lucky to have Crooked & Royce in his corner b/c them N's is very well connected, but them still his people tho.He aint grow up with them N's, but they consider him fam at this point.

and no tuff tony %%*%, but I couldnt just sit there and eat a punch, then conversate with the N's afterwards (and apologize afterwards lmao). Dont know ifhe was sitting down or whatever when he got hit, and he prolly aint know Factz had his back, but most N's instincts is to retaliate, or be mad at leastlol. Dude was all jokes afterwards. Thats what Factz was even subliminally tryna say....

Originally Posted by HardWork919

M16 wrote:

Dathbgboy wrote:

Dapper D wrote:

I'm a big Budden fan...but he had it coming...

and its funny seeing someone like M16 talk *%$+...

U could tell he's one of those dudes that never been through anything remotely real in his life...

So he holds his favorite rappers to this ridiculous pedestal...

"Vinnie Paz got a 100 bodies!!!" or "PAZ WILL KILL THE WHOLE STATEN ISLAND!!!"

its funny...like watching a kid who never been out of the house wishing he could be like the dudes outside...

U the same dude who worships Tragedy...but won't never mention when Manio stomp his *!$ out at the T.I. Party...
laugh.gif
thought I was the only one that noticed that. Dude prolly the type to steal a juice from the corner store and feel hood.

M16, in all seriousness, u used to get bullied in school didn't u?

Both of y'all ******ed. Stop trying to change the issue with your make believe stories and let's get back to what actually happened.

This dude has numerous songs talking about the "gangster" lifestyle, portrays a "hard" image, just a few weeks ago he was talking on video about how he was going to go beat down Deck.... now when he gets punched in the face, he does absolutely nothing but sit on u-stream.

Classic example of a studio fraud being exposed. No way to get around it. Make all the excuses up for him you want, but he was the one acting all gully in the first place.

BTW, Maino ain't do !%@#. You must be a moron to believe that. The real point is Tragedy ain't a complete fraud. He known in QB and has a history there off-music. Joe Budden on the other hand is just a clown.
So rappers are supposed to talk about how +*++$ they are?
eyes.gif
Nobody's tryna hear that... like it's been said... if you're out numbered 6-1 unless you're Mike Tyson circa '92, you're not doing anything but catching an L... what else was he supposed to do? You've never been in a fight in your life... just shut your !+# up... n__ acting like he Kimbo Slice or something in the streets
laugh.gif

So you support frauds ?
laugh.gif

Stop digging yourself deeper. Plenty of rappers out there don't talk about guns and catching bodies and still make good music.

I'm not acting like anybody either. **** with that *!%%%*!#. Let me repeat it again, joe was the one acting gully when it ended in .mp3. Fast forward, hegets punched, does nothing.

1 on 6 ? *$#% you think the knives and guns this herb liked to rap about are for ? just there to rap about ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hell, I'll even give him a pass if he waited to respond later, but this dude isn't doing anything, period. Next time start rapping about holding ice toyour face and put the imaginary guns down.

I guarantee this went down like when Ransom and his goons ran up on Joes Buddy and punched him:

-They roll up with a camera, just trying to get something on tape.
-Dudes talking mad ##*@ cause its 6-1
-Budden won't apologize for anything
-Out of nowhere one decides to lay hands on Budden just to get something on film.

IMO this is a Loss for Raekwon and his crew. Raekwon and his "IcewaterTV" just wanted to get something out of budden to get some youtube hits (L forpulling ##*@ for promotion)). They find him 6 on 1 hoping he'll say something dumb - He doesn't (L). When he doesn't, some ignorant N jumps in andpunches Budden (L for looking stupid as hell). Reakwon apologizes, saying no punches were to be thrown, countering what everyone was saying about how he jumpedBudden himself. Backtracking FTL.

Don't get me wrong, budden looks bad just taking it and letting Crooked I get back at the Wu, but Raekwon comes out much worse in this situation.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

i was 18/19 when i cared about all this crap.

now at 22, i'm amazed yall still care and feed into it.

and to be honest, at this point, i don't even listen to the music that goes along with it.
eek.gif
I remember at one point you was the biggest joe fan on here.

Joe my dude... but how you get punched in the eye and THEN sit there and chat it out with the same _s that punched you in the eye?(What part of the game isthat?)
laugh.gif

6 on 1, 1 on 1, if I get hit i'm retaliating PERIOD.... how you let a _ punch you in the eye and you sit it outthen go whine on ustream?
Like previously stated, Joey should just keep his damn mouth shut outside of the studio and continue to make good music.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

i was 18/19 when i cared about all this crap.

now at 22, i'm amazed yall still care and feed into it.

and to be honest, at this point, i don't even listen to the music that goes along with it.

thats just silly.

so in all Joe got snuffed by a sideline dude in a 6 v 1 situation...no big deal in my book.

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Joe my dude... but how you get punched in the eye and THEN sit there and chat it out with the same _s that punched you in the eye?(What part of the game is that?)
laugh.gif

6 on 1, 1 on 1, if I get hit i'm retaliating PERIOD.... how you let a _ punch you in the eye and you sit it out then go whine on ustream?
Like previously stated, Joey should just keep his damn mouth shut outside of the studio and continue to make good music.

QFT

I'm convinced 90% of these clowns defending him would probably go on NT and make a thread "NT, this dude just slapped my mom what should I do vol.911"

"oh but it was 6 dudes !"

indifferent.gif

i was speaking in general with rap.

i still listened to halfway house and padded room and will listen to the new stuff coming.

but my list of artists i listen to is trimmed down to like 5, 2 of them being nt'ers.

maybe ive just grown out of it all, if possible. stuff does little for me, and this stuff just pushes me further and further way.

my whole problem with it is, most people care more about this and vlogs, ustreams, twitter than what someone will actually release...i dont get it. doesntend there, i really think the artists care more about that, too.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Does anyone else see the irony in Joey saying they forced an apology out of him?
I definitely see it. There's been times where I've been wrong as hell and refused to apologize, and let someone try to make me apologize. I'm not saying I would have won the fight, but if they were there for an apology they woulda have to whip my %@+ all around that room.

Plus, how you get hit in the eye, and then apologize?

At the end of the day, cats may not respect how Rae and Co. handled the situation. Nevertheless, when you've got a dude like Joey popping all thisgangster $%** you gonna make the first move and react based on his reaction. And Joe's reaction was straight uterus.

I just got hit in the eye, it's show time...byahhhhhhh!!!

I owe Jay-Z an apology for being mad at him for his part in keeping Joey on the shelf. He knew what we are now seeing all along.

Shame on you Joey aka the Earl the Goat Manigault of rap.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I'm a big Joe Budden fan but the more I see him and hear from him outside the booth I realize how truly LAME this dude is... He needs to shut up and just make music...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I'm a big Joe Budden fan but the more I see him and hear from him outside the booth I realize how truly LAME this dude is... He needs to shut up and just make music...

Yea, personally...I'm just in the hospital right now if I'm Joe. Average fight last about 20 seconds...maybe. 6 on 1, nobody is getting clean shotsbecause they're pulling punches trying not to hit their dudes. I'll take the chance and at least duff one _ out. Then just get the @!*! beat of out me.I've been there...clean shot on one _ then it's all wrestling and half hearted punches after that.

Rav, you're right though. Those aren't his people. _ was damn near beefing with Royce a week before the SH @!*! even jumped off. They do have his backthough...apparently. I think the _ is just too smart for his own good. He talks his way into situations and think he can talk his way back out when _'s whoare used to talking get involved. Maybe he really can fight or something...*shrug*

As a dude who's known around my hood for knocking ___'s out, let me be the first to say that if you get duffed, it's really no point in getting madAFTER the fact... it's ridiculous to get your @!+ kicked, then go home and get mad and then wanna do something because the only thing that's gonnahappen is hyping ___'s that's not even really involved in the situation and it's just going to escalate way more than it needs to... and for me,it's no point in dying over me catching an L... L's happen... we all catch them at some point... and Rae has already said, it wasn't supposed toget to that point... so at this point, dudes in this thread are talking about how Joey should just shut up and make music... besides the whole Deck thing andsaying he's better than Meth, what is he really saying that warrants getting jumped? LOL... that's what lets me know that dudes in here ain't evenon some real street +@%$... if it's one thing dudes in the hood always do is TALK... if you stepped to everybody who said something, you'd be fightingall day everyday... how you gonna get mad because somebody said they're a better rapper than your mans? That's some sucker +@%$ for real...

Personally, I don't think Joe should've gotten on Ustream talking greasy but I don't see any fault in homie catching an L... I don't think thatmakes him any less of a real dude... anybody can catch a sucker punch... that's why it's called a sucker punch...

And to this ___ talking about do I support frauds? This is MUSIC dumb @!+... LOL... I don't support Joey because he talks about tough things, I supportJoey because homie makes dope music... am I supposed to listen to C-Murder because he killed that young dude? No... shut your @!+ up... I treat music like prosports... I don't care what they do when the game's over (or the track's over in this situation) I just want to be entertained... that's whatit all boils down to....

Ok, rant over.

They didn't get mad over Joey saying he was better than Meth.

It was all the I would chop his head off and snuff Inspectah Deck talk that ratcheted up the tension.

All in all it was a *****move by Rae's man trying to get some shine but Joe brought it on himself.

i dont know what the whole story is but I will say as far as i can remember Wu-tang has never been in a real"beef" i dont know if thats becausepeople is scared or what. anyway when people open up their mout and talk all kinds of crazy stuff they shud be prepared for what comes back whether verbal orphysical . some heads aint down to have a big lyrical battle. one of the 48 laws is basically, know you your messing with.

All in all it was a *****move by Rae's man trying to get some shine

you really think Rae aint plan that? They brought cameras with him. And Rae supposedly blew a kiss to Joe's manager after they left the roomon some late-80's movie villain ##!*
laugh.gif

and hardwork, you sound silly....

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Originally Posted by HardWork919

As a dude who's known around my hood for knocking ___'s out,
computer-nerd.jpg

"Ned the knockout king of my hood.... sounds.... GREAT!"

laugh.gif
Why would I need to make it up? And I'm not saying this is what Ido now... I'm 24 waaaaaaaaaaaaay too old to still be rocking N's to sleep... but when I was younger, when it had to happen, it happened... that'sall I'm saying... people do still recognize me as the dude not to eff with, when it comes to throwing hands... I'm def saving that picture though...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom