Joe Budden got Tahiry'd.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by M16

You there by yourself and a gang of dudes rolls up on you and decks you in the face after already laying hands on your girl...

A. cry on u-stream
B. go "talk" to them
C. confront them

What do you pick ? You think no one in the Wu camp is strapped ? This isn't middle school where you gonna go ask Rae for a one on one. Grab your heat and go handle your business, I mean, you got no problem portraying that image in a studio so why back out like a little !@+%+ when it gets serious ? After this incident I never want to hear Budden open his mouth with even the slightest mention of anything other than peacefully picking flowers and holding hands chanting Kumbaya, because he ain't about anything more.

Soft studio frauds getting exposed left and right. I love it.

Yes, confront a whole group of dudes why you're by yourself? That makes a lot of sense. Some of you dudes on here make me wonder where y'all grew up at because that's not how stuff goes down. He was waiting for his dudes to come to make the next move. They already pulled the B-move with the 6 on 1 confrontation when it was only Joe around. So why would he walk back into the same situation by himself?
Really? That is a !+#!* move then. But the thing w/ fools is, that's hard for u doin that. U 6 deep and roll up on a ##%$! and sucker punchinhim aint what's hot in the hood. Where I'm from, *+%$*+ is either in a nice cozy plastic bag or in the E.R. after somethin like that.
smh.gif

I aint even hear about Joe's girl gettin her eye dotted tho, and by a dude? I'd be locked up if some @!@# like that ever happened to my girl and yallcan quote me on that.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

M16 wrote:

You there by yourself and a gang of dudes rolls up on you and decks you in the face after already laying hands on your girl...

A. cry on u-stream

B. go "talk" to them

C. confront them

What do you pick ? You think no one in the Wu camp is strapped ? This isn't middle school where you gonna go ask Rae for a one on one. Grab your heat and
go handle your business, I mean, you got no problem portraying that image in a studio so why back out like a little !@+%+ when it gets serious ? After this
incident I never want to hear Budden open his mouth with even the slightest mention of anything other than peacefully picking flowers and holding hands
chanting Kumbaya, because he ain't about anything more.

Yes, confront a whole group of dudes why you're by yourself? That makes a lot of sense. Some of you dudes on here make me wonder where y'all grew up at
because that's not how stuff goes down. He was waiting for his dudes to come to make the next move. They already pulled the B-move with the 6 on 1
confrontation when it was only Joe around. So why would he walk back into the same situation by himself?
Really? That is a @%+#% move then. But the thing w/ fools is, that's hard for u doin that. U 6 deep and roll up on a #%+#% and sucker punchin him aint what's hot in the hood. Where I'm from, %#%%%# is either in a nice cozy plastic bag or in the E.R. after somethin like that.
smh.gif

I aint even hear about Joe's girl gettin her eye dotted tho, and by a dude? I'd be locked up if some %@#% like that ever happened to my girl and yall can quote me on that.

Exactly.

and I don't see what the joke is with the other quote. Just because Budden is {{}} doesn't mean everyone else is.

I wish it didn't have to come to this but it is what it is. Joey be talkin slick sometimes and he picked the wrong dudes to f with. It's in Joe'sbest interest to take the L and move on. If this turns to full out beef it will not end well for him.

just heard this today but at the method/redman concert!!!!!!......some cat in the crowd said f joe budden and meth heard him and from there meth said today joegot his *#* beat.... $$%% was madd crazy at the end everybody in the crowd throwing water around meth/red where throwing water around so everybody on stage andthe crowd was getting madd wet...the best cocnert ive been too ..

oh yea got a wutang tee signed by ghostface!!!!!

Just pulled this from AHH, so it was a sucker punch and dude who did it was hidin afterwards from my assumptions
RAEKWON SAID...MY BAD

"On my children no one was supposed to get touched."

It is not verified, but Raekwon reportedly said that Joe Budden wasn't supposed to get punched. Not sure how the grand plan got derailed. As you already know, about 4-8 people came up with Rae on Joe. They were filming from Rae's side and webcasting live from Joe's side. It went left and one of Rae's dude hit Joe.

There is more....

CROOKED I SPEAKS

"Ain't nobody gonna disrespect one of my dudes when we on the West Coast." - Crooked I live from the Rock The Bells stage.

Here is the latest.

I heard that there were several peace talks backstage. Not sure if anything came out of them, because I was told it was very tense coming out of them. But what happened is, it seems that the cops came there and everything was calmed down. I also heard that Crooked I's crew COB was super deep there and everything was very stabilized for Joe Budden. I'm not sure but RZA went on or something and the cops cleared the backstage or separated the crews. Honestly, I heard cats were looking for the dude that hit Joe, not so much the whole Wu or anything. I heard Slaughter's show was cut short for whatever reason. Crooked did state the above quote, but not much else was made of it. At the end of the day, the situation didn't escalate….it fizzled.

I have to admit, I was told that C.O.B. was going to tear the place apart, but I think 30 cops were a serious deterrent to any thing that may have popped off.

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

A. cry on u-stream
B. go "talk" to them
C. confront them

What do you pick ? You think no one in the Wu camp is strapped ? This isn't middle school where you gonna go ask Rae for a one on one. Grab your heat and go handle your business, I mean, you got no problem portraying that image in a studio so why back out like a little !@+%+ when it gets serious ? After this incident I never want to hear Budden open his mouth with even the slightest mention of anything other than peacefully picking flowers and holding hands chanting Kumbaya, because he ain't about anything more.

Yes, confront a whole group of dudes why you're by yourself? That makes a lot of sense. Some of you dudes on here make me wonder where y'all grew up at because that's not how stuff goes down. He was waiting for his dudes to come to make the next move. They already pulled the B-move with the 6 on 1 confrontation when it was only Joe around. So why would he walk back into the same situation by himself?

{{}}

Who gets decked in the face, and gets their girl decked in the face only to go chill on u-stream crying about it waiting to radio back for back up like they are police
roll.gif

If you are a shook coward in real life why are you got this on your songs ?

I don't need a reason to bust my guns
So don't give me reason to bust my guns
You might be the reason I bust my gun

Really now Joe ? Your girl getting snuffed and lumped up, then you getting the same and you chilling on u-stream waiting for backup when just a few weeks ago you was "about to" go check Deck ?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Vinnie Paz would.

If it was I guarantee you Rae would be chilling in a bodybag right now.

9c92506e494c685e6dfb99c9a074641f18aa37a.gif

I'm a well-known rapper and I'ma go kill a bunch of dudes (who are videotaping the ENTIRE thing mind you) because one of them sucker-punched me?
a413510ce55c449288716943bd7b0e75c710196.gif

I can tell you're the type of dude who is constantly getting his +%+ whupped...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HardWork919

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

A. cry on u-stream
B. go "talk" to them
C. confront them

{{}}

Who gets decked in the face, and gets their girl decked in the face only to go chill on u-stream crying about it waiting to radio back for back up like they are police
roll.gif

If you are a shook coward in real life why are you got this on your songs ?

Really now Joe ? Your girl getting snuffed and lumped up, then you getting the same and you chilling on u-stream waiting for backup when just a few weeks ago you was "about to" go check Deck ?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Vinnie Paz would.

If it was I guarantee you Rae would be chilling in a bodybag right now.

9c92506e494c685e6dfb99c9a074641f18aa37a.gif

I'm a well-known rapper and I'ma go kill a bunch of dudes (who are videotaping the ENTIRE thing mind you) because one of them sucker-punched me?
a413510ce55c449288716943bd7b0e75c710196.gif

I can tell you're the type of dude who is constantly getting his +%+ whupped...
roll.gif

agreed.

The hell up.

This +@%%!@ was the one who had no problem talking it up on his own songs (really Joe ? "I don't need a reason to bust my guns " ?
roll.gif
) thenwhen real beef pops off he {{}}

Let's get punched in the face, have our girl get hands put on her, and not do anything but talk about it on u-stream.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
no.

Go handle your business. You seem to have no problems talking about it....

fraud.gif

Yo M16 I don't think it was Wu %%#++* that lumped up Tahiry. If it is that's a new new gutter the Wu have stooped too.

Her face is an entirely separate event. Although I hear Joey did nothing about that either.

I'm a big Budden fan...but he had it coming...

and its funny seeing someone like M16 talk *%$+...

U could tell he's one of those dudes that never been through anything remotely real in his life...
So he holds his favorite rappers to this ridiculous pedestal...
"Vinnie Paz got a 100 bodies!!!" or "PAZ WILL KILL THE WHOLE STATEN ISLAND!!!"
its funny...like watching a kid who never been out of the house wishing he could be like the dudes outside...

U the same dude who worships Tragedy...but won't never mention when Manio stomp his *!$ out at the T.I. Party...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

I'm a big Budden fan...but he had it coming...

and its funny seeing someone like M16 talk *%$+...

U could tell he's one of those dudes that never been through anything remotely real in his life...
So he holds his favorite rappers to this ridiculous pedestal...
"Vinnie Paz got a 100 bodies!!!" or "PAZ WILL KILL THE WHOLE STATEN ISLAND!!!"
its funny...like watching a kid who never been out of the house wishing he could be like the dudes outside...

U the same dude who worships Tragedy...but won't never mention when Manio stomp his *!$ out at the T.I. Party...
laugh.gif
thought I was the only one that noticed that. Dude prolly the type to steal a juice from the corner store and feel hood.

M16, in all seriousness, u used to get bullied in school didn't u?

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by YardFather

Originally Posted by M16

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Now if this clown wants to save any face at all he should put 15 in glock-19 and roll out.
Yeah because killing somebody is going to do him a lot of good right?

A. cry on u-stream
B. go "talk" to them
C. confront them

What's wrong with this?

Y'all want real #+@@? This that real #+@@.

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Dear M16,

I hate you. I wish nothing but misfortune and sadness for you. Please die.

Love,
Plan Beats

And to add to that
"I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you..."

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I'm a big Joe Budden fan but the more I see him and hear from him outside the booth I realize how truly LAME this dude is... He needs to shut up and just make music...

Back
Top Bottom