Johnandrew00 Restorations & Sole Swaps

What's going on NT fam. I've been posting my restores on here since 2011 on the Sneaker Maintenance thread and Restoration thread. I've been a long time NT member and have made a new account because of the transition to a new domain.

I will only be posting my work on here. It's about time I have my own thread and keep it collected. 

Any general questions pertaining to a sneaker restorations, I advise you to check out the sneaker maintenance thread on the forum. It will have everything you need to know if you do a little digging.

If it is a sole swap question I will do my best to answer them all. Please advise I will not give out my entire method and secrets. I have worked hard on my craft and will not just give it away after years of hard work. I expect you to do the same if you are truly dedicated. 

A couple of questions I get all of the time:

What glue do you use?

I use Barge Cement Infinity

Do you restore for other people?

Yes I do. I will post my email down below.

What paint do you use?

I use Angelus paint. You can buy the paint from Angelusdirect.com. They have Collector's edition paint that will match certain sneakers perfectly without mixing anything.

What do you use to remove yellowing on netting/rubbered soles/toecaps/icy soles?

I use the Air Legends Sauce which you can find at the Air Legends official web page. Airlegendsla.com

What should I use to clean my shoes? They're made of suede/nubuck/durabuck/leather/foamposite?

I recommend using the Air Legends cleaner. It's perfect for the job and will not fade suede or nubuck like the other guys.

My email is [email protected]

Follow me on Instagram and my team!

@johnandrew00

@airlegends

Last edited:
I've been following Air Legends' work on Instagram. Would send some stuff off but I'm worried about turnaround time. Have you ever glued or put back together broken rubber? Strap on my Flightposite 3 broke and I cannot pay the prices being asked for a pair especially considering the price I paid for these.

Didn't even see this reply. I'll do so when I get home from work.

I figured as much. Why don't you guys respond to inquiries? I've been hitting them up on Instagram for what seems like months now with no response.

@Rell826  We are adding qualified additions to the team to take on more workload. I am booked until next year. We have over 40,000 followers on IG and only a handful of team members. We can't answer all of them. Im not sure about the other members but I have a waiting list that is booked until November. I am not taking in inquiries at all

What's going on NT fam. I've been posting my restores on here since 2011 on the Sneaker Maintenance thread and Restoration thread. I've been a long time NT member and have made a new account because of the transition to a new domain.

I will only be posting my work on here. It's about time I have my own thread and keep it collected. 

Any general questions pertaining to a sneaker restorations, I advise you to check out the sneaker maintenance thread on the forum. It will have everything you need to know if you do a little digging.

If it is a sole swap question I will do my best to answer them all. Please advise I will not give out my entire method and secrets. I have worked hard on my craft and will not just give it away after years of hard work. I expect you to do the same if you are truly dedicated. 

A couple of questions I get all of the time:

What glue do you use?

I use Barge Cement Infinity

Do you restore for other people?

Yes I do. I will post my email down below.

What paint do you use?

I use Angelus paint. You can buy the paint from Angelusdirect.com. They have Collector's edition paint that will match certain sneakers perfectly without mixing anything.

What do you use to remove yellowing on netting/rubbered soles/toecaps/icy soles?

I use the Air Legends Sauce which you can find at the Air Legends official web page. Airlegendsla.com

What should I use to clean my shoes? They're made of suede/nubuck/durabuck/leather/foamposite?

I recommend using the Air Legends cleaner. It's perfect for the job and will not fade suede or nubuck like the other guys.

My email is [email protected]

Follow me on Instagram and my team!

@johnandrew00

@airlegends
Dang... thats a really good job bro 

Yea really nice work dude. Those 4s are so well done,  and those OG 1s had me drooling. Sick work!

Where do you get the soles? Im looking to customize the new 11 low snakeskins, but I dont know where to look for the bottom soles.

i have a pair of 94 x that have the same yellowed issue on the sole how did you get that out lol

Back
Top Bottom