Johnandrew00 Restorations & Sole Swaps

Work seems decent... But I would quit trying so hard when you speak. That combination of street slang and school boy talk you spit really doesn't do it for you. I'm willing to bet others would appreciate it more if you kept it real. But you do you...Just a opinion I have after watching one of your videos. Keep up the good work.

Work seems decent... But I would quit trying so hard when you speak. That combination of street slang and school boy talk you spit really doesn't do it for you. I'm willing to bet others would appreciate it more if you kept it real. But you do you...Just a opinion I have after watching one of your videos. Keep up the good work.
Lol I respect it. Mostly because I live by just be yourself, and I can tell from how he comes off that that’s his actual personality he’s cool in my book

I dont doubt that he's a cool person. I'm not trying to put him down. At the end of the day, my opinion is really meaningless. :wink:

Can these be saved?

20181114_160341-1209x1612.jpg

Any recommendations to remove the print from midsole of Vans? I want to try and remove the graphics of these. Appreciate the help!

73857917-FDED-4435-8302-66FA2704D51F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom