Johnandrew00 Restorations & Sole Swaps

1999 Air Jordan Black/Cement Grey IV Midsole Swap: Full process of the swap is in the link below. Subscribe for more content.

2000 Air Jordan XI Concord Mesh whitening:

This restoration took 4 - 6 sessions to whiten the mesh. I used RIT Whitener and Brightener and Laundry detergent.

The cost of this service will be $50 - $80

For restoration inquries, email: [email protected]

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: Youtube.com/johnandrew7

Follow me on Instagram: @johnandrew00

Hello I'm a new member we to NT talk I have made a thread about a pair of 2013 Fire red 5s but is being held for moderation and do not know when it will be public I'm seeking help on this thread to find out if there is a way to repair cracked leather with many paint chips pictures can be provided if needed but I am on mobile and the upload is not properly working for me at this time. Thank you for your time

Last edited:
Hey man dope work ..... Wondering what you would do to repair crumbled air bag in 01 bred 11s? Futures for a swap?

Hi everybody. I would like to restore a pair of infrared 6's from the 2000 (I don't if is the right year). How can I fix the crepers in the ankle section? thanks

John, If I wanted to remove the blue paint from the midsole is Acetone the best method? Would it damage the shoe? Any discoloration? Is their a step by step. Sorry, never removed paint from a shoe before. Appreciate any info.

View media item 2226481

What should I do with these?  Can't find a donor as of right now, unless I swap with a different Jordan model in my collection.

My 2001 black and cement retro IIIs need a midsole swap, any recommendations on a quality donor from a newer shoe?

Last edited:
I have question. I have a pair of Jordan 11 bred Og 1995 size 13 and the bottom sole color faded away. The donors that I have are Jordan 11 closing ceremony so I am putting the donor's bottomsoles and it is also a size 13. Would it fit in the Jordan 11 og?

I have question. I have a pair of Jordan 11 bred Og 1995 size 13 and the bottom sole color faded away. The donors that I have are Jordan 11 closing ceremony so I am putting the donor's bottomsoles and it is also a size 13. Would it fit in the Jordan 11 og?

It should. They have the same midsole and outsole.

Does anyone have a solution on how to permanently fix the glitter residue on jordan 1s? Sorry if already posted

I watched a couple of videos and this is good stuff. Hopefully I'll get around to my first sole swap soon.

i want to repair tiffany dunk lo's and supreme hi's...and if possible de la soul hi's (OG's). any ideas on how to start? i want to repair the soles and repaint the midsoles. any help is appreciated

Back
Top Bottom