Jon Burgerman x Nike: "Magnificent 7" pack

Pics taken from hypebeast, currently only available at EU Footlockers.

Regardless of the funny print, I'd still take all of the Air Maxes over 99.9% of the garbage that hits US shores.

Edit: sorry if the pics don't show up immediately; was lazy and copied them directly from hypebeast. Just right-click and view image.

joe-burgerman-nike-magnificent-7-pack-6.jpg

joe-burgerman-nike-magnificent-7-pack-4.jpg

joe-burgerman-nike-magnificent-7-pack-2.jpg

joe-burgerman-nike-magnificent-7-pack-1.jpg

joe-burgerman-nike-magnificent-7-pack-5.jpg

joe-burgerman-nike-magnificent-7-pack-3.jpg

Doesnt do a whole lot for me. If the goofy print werent on em i think they would look great.
regardless, thanks for sharing!!

Wow, the EU gets a taste of the garbage released almost regularly here in the States

Minus all that print nike might have had something....

The NYC 90s are an alright look (w/o the print)

Those grey/purp 90's would be the only ones I'd eff wit if they aint have that damn print on em.

I agree with everyone about the crappy print. The shoe is a designed marvel as it is. why take focus off a shoe design with a print design?

Here's my take. "The Magnificent BASIC" pack. each one just redone without the crappy print and some elements changed:
j0wj7n.jpg

I dont care what you say. nice colorblocking. nice materials and its literally a perfect shoe, each and everytime. apparently thats not what the buyers andsales reports are showing.

^^^ It's amazing how much better a simpler design really looks. The grey/purp 90s, the ny 90s, and the lights 87s all look real nice.

edit: to be clear, I'm talking about the photoshopped versions without the print pattern.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I agree with everyone about the crappy print. The shoe is a designed marvel as it is. why take focus off a shoe design with a print design?

Here's my take. "The Magnificent BASIC" pack. each one just redone without the crappy print and some elements changed:
j0wj7n.jpg

I dont care what you say. nice colorblocking. nice materials and its literally a perfect shoe, each and everytime. apparently thats not what the buyers and sales reports are showing.
yah i was thinking the same thing on those am1s.

smokin.gif

best ones IMO

EDIT: they look to be mesh also so that's definitely a plus
devil.gif

Already got the Blue / Orange 90s and the AM87s. Both 90s are mesh and imo are quality. There's also a real nice womens 90, also mesh.

Also included in this pack are Supreme versions of the AM95 (black with a black on black laser pattern, royal blue lining), AM90 (very dark grey / blk, blackon black laser brown laser across the toe box, orange lining / laces) and a Shox R4 (black and hot lime lining / laces). Prices on the Supremes are quitesteep, £99.99 for the 90s, £119.99 for the 95s and a whopping great £129.99 for the R4s

Originally Posted by Ryda421

smokin.gif

best ones IMO

EDIT: they look to be mesh also so that's definitely a plus
devil.gif
Agreed. But I would include the first pair and exclude the NYC 90's. Those would be my choices, but for the most part, we're in agreeance.

Back
Top Bottom