Jonah Hill playing a smaller role Appreciation Post

bkmac

Banned
Don't get me wrong, Jonah Hill was great in Superbad. But when he's played a smaller role, he's been hysterical.

In 'Walk Hard' and 'Accepted', he was funny. I watched Strange Wilderness on Saturday and Forgetting Sarah Marshall today and let me just say,he was hysterical in both. His obsession with the character Aldous Snow in FSM was
roll.gif
(In fact, check out the Line-O-Rama in FSM and watch Jonahs lines, they're great)

Dont forget Grandmas Boy. Yea i like him in smaller roles. . Hes a good sidekick type character.

Originally Posted by az005us

Dont forget Grandmas Boy. Yea i like him in smaller roles. . Hes a good sidekick type character.
Ah, I forgot about Grandmas Boy! When he was sucking on the girls chesticles for the whole party
roll.gif

Dude is comedy. Hasnt let me down yet in a film, he was great in Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by az005us

Ah, I forgot about Grandmas Boy! When he was sucking on the girls chesticles for the whole party
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.... and hes still sucking on it in the morning
laugh.gif

holy crap i didnt even know that was him in accepted. That movie was hilarious I think I'll have to go rent that movie again.

In The 40 Year Old Virgin he had a small role when he was in the we sell your stuff on ebay store

it was pretty funny

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Even his one line in The 40-year-old Virgin was great.
I forgot about that too. "I just want to leave the store with these boots"
roll.gif

Was he the one in Knocked Up to talk about getting Pink Eye from lying on the pillow that was farted on?
laugh.gif

He's my idol. I wish I could meet him and become his friend ala entourage but be in movies with him.

I know this is off subject but did you know Seth Rogan was a camera man on Anchorman? Whenever they were filming the panda at the zoo...

P.S. Love Jonah

nah, he's appreciated in every role i've seen him in. I mean what big roles other than superbad has he really had? Not much to go off of.

he was HILARIOUS in forgetting Sarah Marshall.. haha when Aldous is singing at the picnic he reaches in his pants and said " It just went from 6 tomidnight" hahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom