JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

New "way" will be up from start of release ( if im generous) to ten minutes after when i secure myself a pair
thanks sir your way helped me on gamma 12's hope for similar success with these. just want it to last through 3lab5 been tight lip'ed on it. NOW as for this NEW NEW "way" imma stay tuned after i get mine ........ with luck #nococky 

time to get dem raffles
nerd.gif

Man just pm it to trusted people
If the old way don't work I put in my work already so I'm good this is what it has come to..
I may not be an og nt head but I'm an og
GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal I got you if it's what I think it is we been in it since the royals

Last edited:
Well I have one pair locked down for $240, and I have a coworker in our Copenhagen office that should be able to snag me one from a Denmark Footlocker. 

I should just be able to take it easy and maybe get lucky and grab a spare on NDC. 

do they normally run out of raffle tickets at footlocker locations? not sure what time ill get there today :nerd:

With all the info being passed around those in the know with old new way and 

then the telling of the NEW NEW way

tomorrow will be epic 

may " the shoe" god have mercy on soles 

If there is no certain time listed on the Footlocker website, I can enter the raffle at any point in time as long as it's the day of, correct?

Back
Top Bottom