JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

my 01s are beaters, so i'm definitely getting another pair or two. I like og cw 1s 3s and 11s equally

Those who know Jordans and have been around since the OG days have valued high quality, true to OG 1's. My first pair of 1's was '94 Chicagos and they remain one of the most memorable shoes I've ever owned.

Hypebeasts and youngsters are just taking an appreciation for them now that they've given them an OG treatment and differentiated them from the overproduced, crappy quality 1's that have proliferated over the past decade. Not hard to see why 25K pairs of each CW are selling out instantly. All about perception.

Last edited:
BCIIIs have always been worth more than their WC counterparts that released around the same time.

Yeah, just like how black/infra are more favorited than white/infra but its all personal preference. With that being said I think the black/ red are the more favorited

When did 1's become the new XI?
Right around the time limited releases were comparable to ridiculously mass produced GRs
IMO Nike did a solid for those who have all the older releases. if they over produced them, the value of the older retros would drop (unless made them all like the chicago 1s earier this year.cheaper leather without the OG treatment). sucks that it was a hard cop for the royals,black/gold and black toes. the bred 1s releases is gonna be chaos. get ready...

Last edited:
I'll consider myself lucky if I manage to get one pair... but two, thats pushing it... we'll see. 
laugh.gif

In
i found it on IG. Same person also had the 88 3 samples before anyone knew they would release

Doesn't matter. That's not his pic and he straight stole it from here. Minotauro Nogueira photoshopped that pic, which was of his Royals originally. Those are not 2013
Blk/red 1s in that picture

Last edited:
Doesn't matter. That's not his pic and he straight stole it from here. Minotauro Nogueira photoshopped that pic, which was of his Royals originally. Those are not 2013
This. That pic was photo shopped in February. There are no pics of 2013 Bred 1s

The only Jordan 1's I'm copping this year unless I find the royal 1's at a reasonable price

I refuse to pay over $230 for a pair of dunks.... Yea I said it!

The only Jordan 1's I'm copping this year unless I find the royal 1's at a reasonable price

Your post sounds like such a contradiction. If they are just "dunks" than why not buy dunks? Why even wait for the Breds to release?

I think these are available now for under $100. Stay one step ahead of everyone since it seems to me like you think nobody will notice :nerd:

View media item 430838
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...ptor=1&cm_mmc=SEM-_-Engine-_-Google-_-Plusbox there ya go! they got the "royals" dunks/1s in a bunch of sizes and the "breds" dunks/1s in some larger sizes

Last edited:
^^^ lmaoooo easy mark081990. Some people don't realise what they are actually saying. I'm going to cop those J pack dunks to be the beater versions of the royals, shadows, and black/red. I think the black/red 1's will be the royals all over again but those shadows are scaring me. There isn't even a definite release date for them......

Your post sounds like such a contradiction. If they are just "dunks" than why not buy dunks? Why even wait for the Breds to release?

I think these are available now for under $100. Stay one step ahead of everyone since it seems to me like you think nobody will notice :nerd:

View media item 430838
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...ptor=1&cm_mmc=SEM-_-Engine-_-Google-_-Plusbox there ya go! they got the "royals" dunks/1s in a bunch of sizes and the "breds" dunks/1s in some larger sizes

Quality wise they are just like dunks

Last edited:
i copped da breds of the dunk j pack the leather is awful. wen to go retrun dem. plus i got dem tts and dey were tight. yall need to go up.

In
i found it on IG. Same person also had the 88 3 samples before anyone knew they would release

There we go...knew it was someone on here....

Those who know Jordans and have been around since the OG days have valued high quality, true to OG 1's. My first pair of 1's was '94 Chicagos and they remain one of the most memorable shoes I've ever owned.

Hypebeasts and youngsters are just taking an appreciation for them now that they've given them an OG treatment and differentiated them from the overproduced, crappy quality 1's that have proliferated over the past decade. Not hard to see why 25K pairs of each CW are selling out instantly. All about perception.
i understand where you're coming from. im a little bit younger than some of you guys...im 26. so when i was 8 when the 94 1s came out i couldnt get them. in 01 i was 15..parents werent spending that much. I passed on the banned 1s like a dumb *** for $125..so when i saw that they were bringing the main 4 OG colors back I was all over it. 

the one thing i dont appreciate is the me first attitude...that just because yall that are like 40 were old enough to buy the shoes during their first retros are better than everyone who was not. 

yet yall are the same ones complaining about not being able to get them, shape, price, etc. id just enjoy this because tomorrow Jordan Brand could say they will never drop another retro and people will scramble to buy up the pairs from 2010-2013. yes, im very aware that nike is not stopping retro production any time soon. 

you guys complain about quality and shape so much. quality i can understand if the shoe is severly damaged upon purchase. but shape? do you think the average person on the street is going to tell you that your shoe isnt the right shape from a pair from 20 years ago? 

no one is perfect and if nike went through that process to make every pair perfect itd take a lot longer to get them to stores and there would be less available, which means they would cost more in retail AND resale markets. 

enjoy what you are getting and wear the shoes, not keep em in the box for 10 years. the vast majority of people dont even play basketball in them, just wear them for fashion purposes....

Last edited:
you guys complain about quality and shape so much. quality i can understand if the shoe is severly damaged upon purchase. but shape? do you think the average person on the street is going to tell you that your shoe isnt the right shape from a pair from 20 years ago? 

no one is perfect and if nike went through that process to make every pair perfect itd take a lot longer to get them to stores and there would be less available, which means they would cost more in retail AND resale markets. 

enjoy what you are getting and wear the shoes, not keep em in the box for 10 years. the vast majority of people dont even play basketball in them, just wear them for fashion purposes....
mean.gif
 shape means a lot. the huge dip in the ankle of the 3s and 4s compared to the OG damn near render those models obsolete imo.

Back
Top Bottom