JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I think it's
Eastbay/FTL/fa/champs
Nike
Finishline

Tho some people probably go ham on all the sites. Eastbay and them don't really care so it's no risk of getting banned. Ndc is Nike and pretty much gets everything.
Fnl just requires most users to be able to get by the spa screen. If you make it that far you are usually ok unless you get the evil no payment authorization error.

You know you might be right on that ranking. For me personally, i've never copped on any site but NDC and I haven't had any problems on there. Aside from today. But on NDC it usually seems like a even playing field for me.

Should have a pair for 290 tomorrow. This the right place to post a few legit check pics.?Comes with villa receipt but still worried...

@Zyzz @Mart Da God and everyone else going against each other

Please don't do this to a thread you both spend a lot of time in.That thing going on between both of you could be solved through messaging?At least respect the other people coming in here watching you fight.Please take it to pms it would be better..no?I know you both agree and are mature enough to do that.Thanks ,and sorry if i sound like a teacher or sth.

p.s.I have done the same mistake many times , so i know i was awful and prolly do the same mistake in the future... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
@Zyzz @Mart Da God

Please don't do this to a thread you both spend a lot of time in.That thing going on between both of you could be solved through messaging?At least respect the other people coming in here watching you fight.Please take it to pms it would be better..no?I know you both agree and are mature enough to do that.Thanks ,and sorry if i sound like a teacher or sth.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Mine and one other guy's was 7/10/13 9/27/13

Although I got my first pair a week and half ago from my local mom & pop store which are authorized by Nike said 7/10/13 - 9/27/13. I went to Moe's off Jamaica Ave, NY and I saw a size 8 on display and had 7/10/13 - 8/21/13 production date. My second pair which I am awaiting from Shelf Life I will compare the production dates. Production dates will vary from shoe to shoe only because they have multiple runs. I have doubles of other models and they have different production dates. I believe that the 7/10/13 - 8/21/13 are among the first production runs (although made in a shorter time span).

Reactions: You
As always good looks NT fam, im passing cuz it dont feel right and there were some things pointed out to me to watch out for. Man i dont know if its ever been this bad to get something that once was thought to be a VERY simple cop like Jordan 1s...

S/O rastakickz & popcornchicken

Last edited:
It's believable. Nike Chicago only had 42 pairs and they had the MOST of ALL Nike stores!
Got there around 10:30 to pick up my pair was hearing people say around 50 pair, a guy comes out the back when I was checking out saying I got his 15. Had a line with 40 or so people lined up on Erie waiting to claim unclaimed pairs. some probably were there for the preludes. Thought I  could use my extra pair to try to get a pair of royals but its not looking good 

Eastbay family must of had the most pairs or their sites crashed so bad that nobody could really buy any. Thought it was strange that I could add to cart at 7:30 central time, even spent 5 minutes trying to remove another shoe that was left in my cart, was tempted to just buy it and return it later cause it kept crashing when I tried to remove it. Thought I would get cart jacked but I didn't. Didn't even give me a wait time to check out. Hope they didn't oversell.

Last edited by a moderator:
These Resale Prices Are Creeping Ever So Closely Towards That $500+ Mark......

Having All The Other Relevant Nike Air Releases Of The Jordan 1 From This Year, I Don't See How There Is ANY Way That These Are Worth That Price Point :wow:

Current Status Of This Sneaker ****.....

View media item 715371

It's TRULY A Damn Shame :smh:

Thankfully There Is Still A Handful Of Good Dudes On Here Willing To Help A Fellow OG Try And Secure These "Tickle Me Elmo's" Of The Sneaker World When And Where They Can :nthat:

Not Giving Up Hope Just Yet For These :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom