JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

nthat.gif

When I first wore these I was afraid they would continue to feel .5 a size smaller compared to the other 2013 1's in the same size. Luckily after a few wears the leather has softened/stretched and feels much closer to TTS. For those out there worried about them not fitting like your other 1's just give it some time, wear your kicks and it should get better. You can also use wooden shoe trees from dress shoes if you want to accelerate the stretching process.

Every time I wear my pair and look down I can't help but smile and relive the pizza party day! I hope the Chicago's and the UNC's get that OG treatment soon.

I bought my Bred 1s off eBay for $400 back in December, but I realized I've only worn them once. You guys think I'd be able to get back anywhere near that amount if I tried selling them on eBay?

guys if you have the 2001 black/red or black/blue deadstock
don't worry there still wearable

i wore my black/blue pair for the first time today and no problems

I bought my Bred 1s off eBay for $400 back in December, but I realized I've only worn them once. You guys think I'd be able to get back anywhere near that amount if I tried selling them on eBay?

You're better off selling them outside of eBay since you have eBay and PayPal fees to worry about. Pm me if they are a 9, might be interested.

not knocking you. just wanted to know the story behind the wall of Jordan bred 1s are they still available in a store, i don't know about?

or is it a misleading pic 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom