Jordan 1 Bred Banned Legit Check

Can you please tell me if these are legit?

• Total voters

thesneakerlife

New Users
IMG_4833.PNG
IMG_4832.PNG
IMG_4831.PNG
IMG_4830.PNG
IMG_4829.PNG
IMG_4828.PNG
hey niketalk, can you legit check some pairs of banned 1's I'm about to purchase on eBay. Want to make sure they legit before purchasing.

Dont cop... Box looking kind of funky up top

Last edited:
Nah bro they fake.. I went back and looked at the NA tags on the tongues and they dont match up how they supposed too and since those at a GS pair I took a screen shot of some 5.5's

Screenshot_2017-08-20-15-53-23.png

The tags are supposed to tuck under the first crease in the tongue and leave no space under the "NIKE AIR"

Nah bro they fake.. I went back and looked at the NA tags on the tongues and they dont match up how they supposed too and since those at a GS pair I took a screen shot of some 5.5's

Screenshot_2017-08-20-15-53-23.png

The tags are supposed to tuck under the first crease in the tongue and leave no space under the "NIKE AIR"

They aren't gs sizes though. They made size 7's but men sizes look at the box label it doesn't say 7y like they would for gs those are a men size 7. What do you think? Still a no men I think were made some what different from gs youth sizes

Nah thats an indicator if they fakes... All OG styled 1's in all sizes are supposed to have the tag tuck under the first crease in the tongue with no space under the NIKE AIR... Ask him to send you some pics from the front of the shoes unlaced then send them in here.

Back
Top Bottom