JORDAN 1 BRED POSTPONED TIL 2020

I have seen that picture for sure but never paid that close attention to the back of the shoe. Never knew there was a Ship with Air Jordan on it.
So now I think you’d agree if they do the black/red airships it’d better say air jordan on the back!!

So at what point did MJ start wearing the 1s? Was it later in his rookie season or his 2nd season?
It was in his rookie season. I dont know exactly when the first game would have been. I would assume early in that season. I wanna say the black toes were worn first.

There are a few articles online that discuss MJ’s rookie year footwear. Mike started wearing the ships in the preseason his rookie yr because the 1s were not yet ready cause of his “late” signing with Nike. I believe he then started wearing the 1s right before Thanksgiving, 1984.

Most know this but he never wore black/red1s in a game back then - just the dunk contest!

Since these 1’s are for 2020 release, I wonder when can we expect them, probably Black Friday 2020 release if I had to guess.

Since these 1’s are for 2020 release, I wonder when can we expect them, probably Black Friday 2020 release if I had to guess.

A Black Friday drop would be absolutely bananas! Please don’t say that
Then again, this drop will be crazy, either way

Edit: never mind

Attachments

• BBBA8E0D-F07D-4122-A22D-496B7A3D38FA.png
    BBBA8E0D-F07D-4122-A22D-496B7A3D38FA.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,071
Forget all this tumbled vs pebbled synthetic leather BS... why can I buy a pair or made in Italy sheepskin shoes for the same price as a pair of Js is the question everyone should be asking.

I honestly couldn't even imagine how comfortable and beautiful a pair of sheepskin J1s would be... but Nike would charge over $400 for it and it would still be made in China.
woord. aldo has better quality leather at this point. why we still gettin plasticine leather jb

woord. aldo has better quality leather at this point. why we still gettin plasticine leather jb
‘Inflation’

It reminds me of when gas prices sky rocketted more and more every other day but they overlooked the 10 cent increment in grade prices. It never made sense to me that the cost from regular to premium stayed at 20 cents per gal no matter what the base price changed to. No sense whatsoever. Thats how i knew it was all just a money grab

They wised up eventually but it took them an awkward amount of time

Reeboks been selling the same shoes for the same price forever. The inflation excuse is pure horse****. Its simply supply and demand that dictates the price on js. Disregard all comments about costs. Its bs

If sneakers werent considered a luxury it would be called price gouging

Reeboks been selling the same shoes for the same price forever. The inflation excuse is pure horse****. Its simply supply and demand that dictates the price on js. Disregard all comments about costs. Its bs

Co-signed and repped :nthat:

‘Inflation’

It reminds me of when gas prices sky rocketted more and more every other day but they overlooked the 10 cent increment in grade prices. It never made sense to me that the cost from regular to premium stayed at 20 cents per gal no matter what the base price changed to. No sense whatsoever. Thats how i knew it was all just a money grab

They wised up eventually but it took them an awkward amount of time

If sneakers werent considered a luxury it would be called price gouging

Said this in another thread and dudes were tryna tell me it was inflation anyway and said Rebook wasn't a good example because of the low demand or whatever.
Dude be delusional on here, it's greed and that's that on that.

Back
Top Bottom