Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

It's gonna be my first time trying my luck out on SNKRS. I'm making preparations of my own so I can at least cop 1 pair (I have a few more options outside NDC and I'm currently preparing for those too)

Any advice that you guys can give me, aside from "lower your expectations"? :lol:
Every raffle you can enter do it. If you got friends and family use them.

I did it with the cool grey’s last year (did every raffle i could enter in SR) and came out with one pair.

Every raffle you can enter do it. If you got friends and family use them.

I did it with the cool grey’s last year (did every raffle i could enter in SR) and came out with one pair.
No joke, once I saw this post, an email popped up for the L&Fs. I immediately turned into a typing master and managed to include my sister and mom in the raffle :lol:

I got two more chances for these, hopefully I'll be able to cop at least 1 pair

My pair still sitting waiting to be picked up by carrier. I'm guessing it's an L, seems shady 🤔.
Checked mine rn and it went from “waiting to be picked up by carrier” to “Arrived at city of industry” and should be delivered today.

Maybe they just aren’t scanning them properly or the didn’t update until now.

I am assuming the worst. Nike/ fedex could easily 'lose' a pair.
bro, you are good no need to worry. your pair didn't get on the 1st wave, and yesterday was a holiday. pretty sure you will get movement today or Monday.
i have a package from nike (not Chicago's) that's supposed to be here tomorrow and hasn't been picked up.
Screenshot_20221112_091831.jpg

bro, you are good no need to worry. your pair didn't get on the 1st wave, and yesterday was a holiday. pretty sure you will get movement today or Monday.
i have a package from nike (not Chicago's) that's supposed to be here tomorrow and hasn't been picked up.
Screenshot_20221112_091831.jpg
A Nike order I placed yesterday said it’s not supposed to arrive until the 21st, lmao

Back
Top Bottom