Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

So funny people were paying $1000+ for these
37F3561F-42EA-474C-BAE1-D7AA50EFF30A.png

Nike had some of these staged on the west coast. Mine shipped from the city of industry last night and will be delivered today. The only time I usually see that is the Holiday XIs ship from random warehouses in TX or CA and is usually accompanied by a generic invoice or no invoice at all. Quantity on these seems plentiful. Many will still strike out, but Nike at least flooded in comparison to a normal 1 release.

Nike had some of these staged on the west coast. Mine shipped from the city of industry last night and will be delivered today. The only time I usually see that is the Holiday XIs ship from random warehouses in TX or CA and is usually accompanied by a generic invoice or no invoice at all. Quantity on these seems plentiful. Many will still strike out, but Nike at least flooded in comparison to a normal 1 release.
Was your label created saying out of Memphis then the movement just started in Industry when it was picked up?

Just gonna try for these on snkrs and call it a day. Been spending too much on sneakers anyways and these prolly gonna come out again in another 5-10 years

See a lot of complaints and everyone is entitled to their opinion of course, I have had 85, and 94, and am grateful to have gotten these through EA, opened the box and it made me want 2 more pairs, legit entering raffles like I don’t have a pair on deck
Help me king, I want an invite to the pizza party.

I hate raffles, just info grabbing orgies for shops. I especially hate the ones that talk about like and follow they social media for better chances to win. Scam foolishness. Footsites award folks who shop there consistently but unless im buying socks or something frequently Ill never hit thresholds for get my level up. Lettuce prey its really a lot of pairs so the real can eat.

I hate raffles, just info grabbing orgies for shops. I especially hate the ones that talk about like and follow they social media for better chances to win. Scam foolishness. Footsites award folks who shop there consistently but unless im buying socks or something frequently Ill never hit thresholds for get my level up. Lettuce prey its really a lot of pairs so the real can eat.
All of this… got no time for any of that BS…Tried my luck on end, Politics and whatever else pops up, the rest of those hoops are too much though

My pair touched down yesterday.

Left shoe had that warping like Nightwings pair but not as bad. After seeing them in person they’re cool. I only need 1 more though not 2.

Back
Top Bottom