Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I still have the receipts from people saying they woudnt touch these back in the summer. EA got yall flippidy floppidy huh. Bout to buss em out. :nthat:
84328E39-D05E-4599-BCC7-1066EC557979.gif

I’ve wanted 2 pairs of these from jump, and just locked down both. Glad I don’t have to think about this release anymore. I personally will always take my 2015s over these, and I’m still not a fan of faux vintage, but IMO these are super dope, and I don’t think the vintagafication is too over the top.

Im giving people til 7pm Eastern time to say it grew on em or whatever otherwise im pulling the receipts out, some of yall sounded extra crazy then to now saying you need 2-3 pairs. :lol:
Pull Em :nerd:

First Post In Thread:
I’d Gladly Take An Assist From Anyone Planning To Skip Out On These And Willing To Help Out A Fellow NT Collector By Taking A Shot At Em :nthat: :nerd:

Egg-Wash Finish And All :lol:

Does it matter if people change their mind on certain shoes closer to release date? Me personally I get turned off by how difficult a hyped shoe is to cop so when they were sitting at $1500 it was a instant NO for me. And considering I have a pair of 2015s worn once , I'm still on the fence.

Does it matter if people change their mind on certain shoes closer to release date? Me personally I get turned off by how difficult a hyped shoe is to cop so when they were sitting at $1500 it was a instant NO for me. And considering I have a pair of 2015s worn once , I'm still on the fence.
For me, and many I think, it’s the changing of minds due to hype. This happens with many pairs, but people will initially talk about how ugly they find a pair (based solely off of how a pair looks from initial photos, and while I recognize early photos can be bad, we all get the idea of how they look), but when we get closer to release dates, and the hype is building, people start to think they look better, often also contributed to by FOMO. To each their own IMO, but it’s kind of silly to me.

YEAHHHH BOYS WE UP. DEFINITELY NEED A PAIR

Most early pics are fakesUse them as a reference to what they are gonna look like.

But these are looking like at least 1 pair. Glad they didn’t go to overboard tbh.

Pulling my own card. I definitely didn’t like the cracking at first, still don’t but it doesn’t look as bad now.

I usually post this pic up in every Chicago 1 thread and didn’t realize until right now that I didn’t do that this go around…Never forget our friend…Adam is legit the reason I love Dunks and Jordan 1’s…Rest in piece man…

1668275841915.jpeg

Still wild to me that he's gone.

I think this one has more to do with how people were like tripling down with their chests puffed out about how terrible they thought these were, and how they'd never be caught dead in a a pair. Then when picasso swerve picasso swerve started saying they'd change their mind, they quadrupled down on it. That's the stuff he's talking about.

The first renditions of the shoe looked a bit aggressive in the cracking on both the white and black areas. Like KD ashy. In reality it’s not that bad on the white and not noticeable on feet at all. The black is definitively more but at least it’s just the collar.

So they took guaranteed authentic off the website 😂

0B5B7A99-D8F1-469E-8F2C-7F9B87396674.png

Those idiots are clueless. I sold a pair of Chicago 1s I literally purchased from them and sold them back on their platform. I knew when the verification process took too long there was going to be a problem. After inquiring what the holdup was, they said they’re having one of their “senior certifiers” inspect the product. From there, they tried to tell me I had a replacement box because it came in a black anniversary box which they came in mainly overseas, so they shipped them back to me. Which btw, they had their own sticker on the box, too …

I think lost brain cells dealing with those idiot. After providing links to this site, video unboxings from ‘15, and other proof they were sold in the anniversary box, they surprisingly took the shoes back and gave me the money of the selling price which was a fairly large sum. The whole process took about a month.

Back
Top Bottom