Jordan 1 Court Purple legit

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Sneaker head community! Need your help! Grabbed these off Stock x and feel suspect on em. Legit or Fake? Plz help! A few red flags for me. I’ll keep them to myself for now to see if ya’ll point out the same things. Thanks in advance!

I am assuming all the flaws that you found are on these pictures, if so then I don't really see anything that looks off that would make me think they are fake.
The only things that are different is the size tag having all 9's and on the left shoe medial side the leather at the bottom looks a bit white.

I am assuming all the flaws that you found are on these pictures, if so then I don't really see anything that looks off that would make me think they are fake.
The only things that are different is the size tag having all 9's and on the left shoe medial side the leather at the bottom looks a bit white.
Yea the all 9’s. I’ve never seen that before. Checked the 1’s I currently have and multiple pairs posted on the goat app and not one pair had that on them. Is that a non issue?

Also the stitching looked a bit high on the one pair. My pic isn’t really that good either but on the right toe box, a couple of the holes aren’t punched all the way through. The “9’s” put me in freak out mode though.

Back
Top Bottom