Jordan 1 High Black Toe Reimagined - Spring 2025

Nice In Hand. Please Sleep Haha
IMG_0892.jpeg
IMG_0897.jpeg
IMG_0896.jpeg
IMG_0894.jpeg
IMG_0895.jpeg

Is there gonna be ton of stock?
If they're smart, they'll make these limited and use them to help rebuild hype on 1s. That $180 retail seems to be keeping people away, esp when most GR AJ 1 OG High releases are going for under retail on reselling platforms even before release.

Enough 1s have been bricking that I don't think these will be an exception if they're produced in Royal Reimagined numbers...

They were literally one step away from a perfect retro and screwed it up.

If they can be had for reimagined Royals prices I will cop. Just wear them with pants to cover up that BS.

Seems ironic that heads are always complaining about retros having the Jumpman instead of Nike Air on the back, while losing their minds over these not having the Wings logo, when the original prototype had Air Jordan on the side.

...the obsession with everything being OG seems somewhat selective.

Seems ironic that heads are always complaining about retros having the Jumpman instead of Nike Air on the back, while losing their minds over these not having the Wings logo, when the original prototype had Air Jordan on the side.

...the obsession with everything being OG seems somewhat selective.

Not really.

People want the shoes how they were originally released to the public. They didn't release with that ugly text for a reason.

I personally like the bold text, however I may be biased cuz that’s my name , but I think it looks cool. Always like the Jordan text stuff even in apparel.

I think I’m in. Will try to cop from Nike, so I can do a price adjustment if they go on sale later.

This shoe really never needed the Wings. It was all about the colors. That was their aim. To be loud. It worked obviously. I mean the design was thought up on a napkin. And can be argued that the logo was a bit corny and gimmicky to begin with. The AIR JORDAN font says to me, this is what I am no frills needed. I have never ever heard anyone say that the wings logo was THE reason for liking this shoe. As much as I do like the logo myself, I honestly do btw, it can also be argued that Mike didnt. It left with the 2 and never came back till the retro era began.
And to the guys that hate it so much, you must have never bought a Jumpman shoe that was supposed to be Nike Air, Right? Be glad that they "wasted" the reimagined treatment on this version. In 2 to 3, you will have your full on OG wings black toe come back anyway.
In the mean time, these are fire, and will be appreciated for its history within the shoe line no question.

Back
Top Bottom