Jordan 1 High OG Bloodline - Black/Red

Not sure how there isn't a thread about these.

bloodline.jpg

true but flames. Hearing that quality is on point too. I feel these piped versions, adds dimension.

Last edited:
Love these, and the fact that they were an easy cop. I'm either gonna go with the white laces or some plain black ones.

Copped them, was surprised I got them with 9 mins on the app. Really close to the sports illustrated pair. The quality is very solid. Wore my customs to pick these up. I love a nice non hyped high quality Jordan.

Attachments

• 95113D4E-5D74-4839-A050-DE5381497893.jpeg
    95113D4E-5D74-4839-A050-DE5381497893.jpeg
    300.9 KB · Views: 445
Was sold out at SNKRS when I tried to purchase my son's size. But checked nike.com in the evening and they were available. Was happy to get them for his christmas present.

I think they’re alright but I didn’t cop. as ppl can clearly see there just wasn’t interest or hype compared to other 1 releases.

I’d say part of it that Gym Reds just came out and there’s really not a ton difference.... plus so just so many other black/red/white 1s have dropped recently

in the last 4 or so years we’ve had Chicago 1s, Bred 1s, black toe 1s, satin black toe 1s, Spiderman origin story 1s, not for resale 1s, gym red 1s, track red 1s, bred toe 1s, defiant 1s, bloodline 1s, off white chi 1s, union bred toe 1s, red metallic 1s. I just couldn’t justify adding another black red white pair of 1s.

I know 1s basically print money but at some point there’s definitely some limit to how many black/red/white CWs you can get ppl to buy, unless they’re a coveted Og CW or are coming in with a lot of hype.

they’ll probably sell out eventually within a couple weeks, which is a long time by AJ1 standards. Maybe they go discount like some metallics did, who knows.

Then maybe some celeb du jour like Travis Scott, The Weeknd, ASAP rocky, or juicewrld will be photographed wearing them and then the remaining Pairs will fly off the shelves, resell price shoot up :lol: sometimes it really be like that.

Got my mine from SNKRS. The leather is nice but the quality is not so good. You can see the white stitching is way off. Really upset about this...pic here
20191205_000306.jpg

I don't care if they stitch a million pairs & I'm not asking for a perfect pair. Nike selling inferior products or should I say quality control sucks. And if it's not a big deal to you, you have low standards.

I don't care if they stitch a million pairs & I'm not asking for a perfect pair. Nike selling inferior products or should I say quality control sucks. And if it's not a big deal to you, you have low standards.
If you buy your shoes to rock...just rock em. They won’t be perfect once they hit the ground anyways. Personally, I wear all of my kicks and the ones that are ds are only so bc I haven’t gotten to them yet. I have a ton of kicks with glue stains and imperfections but I wear them ALL. I get my enjoyment from the on feet(and the ig flex) but if you are a strict deadstock collector allowing a bunch of kicks to have shoddy craftsmanship like that can kill your collection. People always quick to legit check and claim fake if your pairs aren’t perfect so I can see how the quality of your shoe can mean a lot. I get where you coming from but you wild for saying dude has low standards.

If you buy your shoes to rock...just rock em. They won’t be perfect once they hit the ground anyways. Personally, I wear all of my kicks and the ones that are ds are only so bc I haven’t gotten to them yet. I have a ton of kicks with glue stains and imperfections but I wear them ALL. I get my enjoyment from the on feet(and the ig flex) but if you are a strict deadstock collector allowing a bunch of kicks to have shoddy craftsmanship like that can kill your collection. People always quick to legit check and claim fake if your pairs aren’t perfect so I can see how the quality of your shoe can mean a lot. I get where you coming from but you wild for saying dude has low standards.
Shoes I bought will be rock, just like you...DS pairs are waiting to be rock cause I haven't got to them yet. I am not a strict DS collector.
The stitching is way off on this pair and should be sent to a Nike Outlet and not be sent to customers.
Better QC will make Nike a better company

Shoes I bought will be rock, just like you...DS pairs are waiting to be rock cause I haven't got to them yet. I am not a strict DS collector.
The stitching is way off on this pair and should be sent to a Nike Outlet and not be sent to customers.
Better QC will make Nike a better company
i'm no 1's expert. what's wrong with the stitching?

Quality bad or not I still couldn't get my size 7.5. Man I couldn't get a non hyped AJ 1 in my size I have no luck in ever getting these new 2020 releases.

Not sure where I rank but one of my favorites. Unique but clean. Also like how the extra layer pads the black leather out a bit.

Last edited:
I'm really diggin my pair. What I really like is how they changed the material in the collar area, I find it much more plush and comfortable compared to what the past og highs usually have.

Back
Top Bottom