Jordan 1 High OG Bloodline - Black/Red

20200404_121732.jpg
I trimmed back that aswell. Cleaned anything that looked abnormal.

Did you cut through the top layer of leather here? Not going to lie, this looks pretty bad (I’m not saying you can’t fix it/clean it up still, obviously).
Nah, I didn't cut the leather portion. I think they purposely made the bottom layer bigger than the top layer to support the red lining. They also didn't use leather on the bottom for that part either. I ended up just painting the section and it's not really noticeable. I'll post pics when I have a chance.

Nah, I didn't cut the leather portion. I think they purposely made the bottom layer bigger than the top layer to support the red lining. They also didn't use leather on the bottom for that part either. I ended up just painting the section and it's not really noticeable. I'll post pics when I have a chance.

Awesome! Glad you were able to successfully clean it up.

Bloodline to Chicago plan

1. Tape borders (done!)
  2. Cut piping (use the plastic gift card to cut towards the seam as close as possible)
  3. Deglaze the leather (how much should I use?)
  4. Paint The fire red part with Angelus brush set (4-5 coats)
  5. Eventually paint the wings logo
  6. Wait for this pandemic to end
    F2CAF41A-9478-4CB1-B2C8-9EF5DFEE20DD.jpeg

Bloodline to Chicago plan

1. Tape borders (done!)
  2. Cut piping (use the plastic gift card to cut towards the seam as close as possible)
  3. Deglaze the leather (how much should I use?)
  4. Paint The fire red part with Angelus brush set (4-5 coats)
  5. Eventually paint the wings logo
  6. Wait for this pandemic to end
    F2CAF41A-9478-4CB1-B2C8-9EF5DFEE20DD.jpeg

Good luck buddy. Can't wait to see the end result. My hat gun arrived late this week and I'm going to start my pair next week. Going to spend a good hour taping them up.

Resale on these shot up. Saw them yesterday and was like do I really want to Unds these? They look dope on feet tho. Hard to wear these when I have banned and bred toe 1s smh

Resale on these shot up. Saw them yesterday and was like do I really want to Unds these? They look dope on feet tho. Hard to wear these when I have banned and bred toe 1s smh

Go ahead and sell them. I don't understand this post. These rotted at stores. Couldn't give them away.

I sold my pair earlier this week for the same reason. I bought these in January but never wore them. I had buyers regret by February. The materials they used were great but I couldnt get over the red outline stitching . I was thinking initially I would customize them down the road but with how prices on the 1s have shot up I decided to sell now.

Personally love the red piping. Materials are also some of the best quality on 1s I have. Still baffled peeps didn't camp these but happy to have mine.

Damn some of these comments aged horribly. I guess people wanting to start a collection got an entry point. Size 12s are going at almost 300 lol man these sat hard until I saw customs then they all disappeared

Back
Top Bottom