Jordan 1 High Artisinal Red/Team Red - April 27, 2024

I'm on the fence about these.

I've been looking for a white and red retro model for a long time. I think the execution on these came out right. But it's the shade of red that's a little too dark for my preference.

I'm not prioritizing getting these promptly after they release because I'm going to assume they'll sit.

I'm going to give these a look whenever I go in a store to make an assessment if the shade of red is acceptable for me.

I've been waiting for this specific colorway and blocking for a long time and can't believe my size is only $103 USD on StockX right now. Wild. I'm very stoked about this new era.
Enjoy it.

Watch them cancel the AJ 1 OG High and start bringing back Jumpman 1 Highs and only releasing 85s with NA in limited quantities lol

• Haha
Reactions: MJH

Lapstone & Hammer in Philly is taking off 20% in cart. $144 USD + shipping.

artisinal.jpg

An even better deal on SNKRROOM. Code: SR45

Appreciate the code; I was able to get my size for $114 shipped

Good looks man, I was able to cop both the team red and green glow 1s on a great discount with that code.

Appreciate that link and code! Was going to pass for sure, but I would’ve been stupid to let them slip away for $114. These had me missing my Storm Blue 1’s I sold years ago.

I finally saw the actual thing at Foot Locker in Fox Hills Mall on Monday evening. Unfortunately, my concern about the shade of red being too dark for my preference was confirmed when I saw them. Too bad the shade deterred me from getting these.

I wanted to get these to match with this Nets throwback jersey I have because the number and letters on it are red.

Otherwise, these aren't bad at all if you like a darker shade of red or you want some shoes that will match with clothing that has dark red on it.

Back
Top Bottom