Jordan 1 High Yellow Ochre - January 27, 2024

They're tough! I don't think I will cop though since I already have the Pollens & Taxi's, though. I'm waiting until theres a yellow Jordan 1 High that has the Chicago colorblocking.

If I strike out on the Palominos these might be a consolation prize.

Also, as a University of Iowa alumni, these can be a good alternative to the Iowa Dunks

Last edited:
They're tough! I don't think I will cop though since I already have the Pollens & Taxi's, though. I'm waiting until theres a yellow Jordan 1 High that has the Chicago colorblocking.

That seems to be the immediate impression it gives off with them resembling the Pollen with this mock-up. The only difference seems to be a sail midsole on these.

I always thought bred 1s with yellow replaced with red would be fire.

I probably don't need them but I do want them (assuming they look just like the mock up).

Forget colors, how many Js does one person need?

This whole site is about excessive amounts of footwear in one’s closet lol

This is exactly how I go about getting Jordans or shoes in general. I make it a habit of getting shoes only if I can wear/match them with some attire I already have or something I expect to get in the future. Otherwise, if I don't have something to wear I won't get a shoe just because it's out or popular. What's worse is getting a perishable item like shoes and not wearing them at all. A total waste in that scenario because they'll naturally deteriorate some way without even being worn.

This is exactly how I go about getting Jordans or shoes in general. I make it a habit of getting shoes only if I can wear/match them with some attire I already have or something I expect to get in the future. Otherwise, if I don't have something to wear I won't get a shoe just because it's out or popular. What's worse is getting a perishable item like shoes and not wearing them at all. A total waste in that scenario because they'll naturally deteriorate some way without even being worn.
Thats the problem I have with some of the sneakers I have. I just have em in sitting in my closet because I don't have any outfits to wear with em. Luckily its mostly Jordan 1's that I have that issue with so I don't have to worry about em crumbling on me if I wear em years later when I find matching clothes.

Pollens, taxis, and now these.... JB is gonna do everything but give us a Jordan 1 that's actually yellow instead of these alternate yellow cws

Never had a shoe deteriorate or crumble so I can’t relate 🤷

A couple OGs and early retros needed the soles glued together but that’s about it.

Throw on a white tee, some ball shorts, sweats, or jeans and wear your shoes.

Universal ‘fits to solve your matchy-matchy problems.

Yea…taxis blow these out of water. Jb really wants everyone to get 1 fatigue I guess.

Back
Top Bottom