Jordan 1 OG HIGH “CHICAGO” - NOT HAPPENING

Yeah JB not scamming me again. If these turn out looking very close to the OGs, I would only rebuy these, breds, and Royals. MAYBE blacktoes. The other 15 or so pair of 1s I own are completely fine in the remastered mold.
Pretty much on par with my beliefs too. Royals, Breds, and Chicago's are my top 3, in that order. I wouldn't mind a remastered Black/White or UNC 1 though since those round out my top 5 OG colorways.

Been looking for this thread need these. missed them in 2015 but got my other two favorites banned/bred and royal as far as “ remastered” 1s go hopefully they don’t make a gimmick out of these and that $190 price hike :smh: welp it was nice buying one of the most popular numbered Jordan’s for so cheap all these years

definitely in for these, but the price is putting me off... must be the practicality in me kicking in :lol:

4th pair of chi's if i'm able to cop on rd

all the "news" I've read is that these will be $190 and have react cushioning. maybe a drop-in sole or built into the midsole. it supposed to look exactly like the OG, but with more comfort. hence the higher price tag.

all the "news" I've read is that these will be $190 and have react cushioning. maybe a drop-in sole or built into the midsole. it supposed to look exactly like the OG, but with more comfort. hence the higher price tag.
Yeah, that’s what i’ve Read, also. It’s suppose to duplicate the OG’s from 85. Even read it’s suppose to mimic the materials from
Back then, also. Honestly, that’s what drawing me in to getting these.

Yeah, that’s what i’ve Read, also. It’s suppose to duplicate the OG’s from 85. Even read it’s suppose to mimic the materials from
Back then, also. Honestly, that’s what drawing me in to getting these.

So say goodbye tumbled leathers

If that's the case then I'm definitely in for at least one pair (if I can get a pair, plenty of stock please Nike)

I prefer non tumbled, don't mind a little tumble tho, pays off in comfort. As long as its not that sack leather im good.

the shoe

Attachments

• 33B7AC43-5BD9-4E8A-A0AD-D25D4D88591D.jpeg
    33B7AC43-5BD9-4E8A-A0AD-D25D4D88591D.jpeg
    562.1 KB · Views: 721
Back
Top Bottom