Jordan 1 OG HIGH “CHICAGO” - NOT HAPPENING

I wish they’d do another homage pair but split it side to side in the middle instead of longways lol. Could be cool, prolly wouldn’t be as nice as the reg homages though.

air-jordan-1-react-white-black-red-ar5321-016-3.jpg
There it is :lol:

They’ve played out 1s long enough with small amounts releasing and all that. I say they drop 3-4 million pairs and make the resellers quiver in fear. With Gentry back you best believe that won’t happen though.

If they want to do small numbers on all the collab crap let them. If it’s an OG colour, drop them in the millions.

They’ve played out 1s long enough with small amounts releasing and all that. I say they drop 3-4 million pairs and make the resellers quiver in fear. With Gentry back you best believe that won’t happen though.

If they want to do small numbers on all the collab crap let them. If it’s an OG colour, drop them in the millions.
Yes yes yes. Large numbers killed the 11’s which used to be the king of Jordan resale. You can buy them at retail as we speak. Love that

The skeptic in me is itching for early sample pics of these and the alleged DMP 6s that are purportedly releasing. In the world of kicks I’ve learned in my years that if it’s too good to be true, it usually is just that |l

wild price if $190

that's plain out gouging considering 1's were $80 MSRP almost 2 decades ago vs something with more reasons to have a higher price like Air Max 95's going from $120 to $160 in the same time frame

with that said, I'm in for these

New beginning to me is simply marketing...ain't Chicago's what Jordan had to go to since the black/reds got banned? I highly doubt there will be anything added to the shoes.

These will be ridiculed heavy if they dont make them spot on. Corrected wings logo, swoosh, collar height, toe box, padding etc

They’ll forever ruin there chance of raising the price on 1’s if these aren’t tried and true Chicago 1’s. Any ridiculous change like a React midsole or some Jumpman branded bull **** and they’ll ruin the market on 1’s. Chicago’s are trash anyway. They should’ve started this super remaster initiative with the Black/Red’s

They’ll forever ruin there chance of raising the price on 1’s if these aren’t tried and true Chicago 1’s. Any ridiculous change like a React midsole or some Jumpman branded bull **** and they’ll ruin the market on 1’s. Chicago’s are trash anyway. They should’ve started this super remaster initiative with the Black/Red’s
Breds over chicagos but chicagos far from trash... only behind breds probably.

Back
Top Bottom