Jordan 1 OG HIGH “CHICAGO” - NOT HAPPENING

10.5 1985s vs 11 2016

C3D339AE-311E-4D93-B4E1-23CE3A8168FB.jpeg

1C416CD2-9E86-4FE5-AD54-91F20031D80F.jpeg
Stop showing off bruh! I’m sick of it

Seems accurate. With it being All-Star weekend in Chicago and a price hike on top of that, these seem like they’re really going to be retro of the Chicago 1’s done in a 1:1.

I'm expecting the shape to be like those terrible black/red Defiant's. I hope I'm wrong.

Thats what happened 5 years ago

Yeah but what makes you think they'd use fragment again? lol they already rolled out the new mold with the red stripe defiants earlier this year. You're talking out your a**, man. I'm almost 99% sure jordan 1 drags was just the one time deal and the creator is on to other models. If it's for the chicago 1 than I highly doubt they'd slap the frag logo on it just because.

Yeah but what makes you think they'd use fragment again? lol they already rolled out the new mold with the red stripe defiants earlier this year. You're talking out your a**, man. I'm almost 99% sure jordan 1 drags was just the one time deal and the creator is on to other models. If it's for the chicago 1 than I highly doubt they'd slap the frag logo on it just because.
I was half kidding about new frags but also kind of serious when i think about it.

No way is the defiant the new mold. Why are people saying that?

I was half kidding about new frags but also kind of serious when i think about it.

No way is the defiant the new mold. Why are people saying that?

Defiant isnt the 85 molded pairs but it is the new mold. It was confirmed by DJ Folk when he dropped off in the Jordan 1 thread a month or two back. He also said 175 price increase is about to be the norm for all 1s as well while 190 will be for the 85' remasters.

Defiant isnt the 85 molded pairs but it is the new mold. It was confirmed by DJ Folk when he dropped off in the Jordan 1 thread a month or two back. He also said 175 price increase is about to be the norm for all 1s as well while 190 will be for the 85' remasters.
so these chicagos boutta be 190 and supposedly more faithful to the OG 1985.....I'm so in if true

Wouldn’t dare sell my 2015 in lieu of these. That’s crazy. 2015s are too good. I’ll just have both. Not like there’s much to be improved upon. They nailed it pretty good on the last version for me.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t dare sell my 2015 in lieu of these. That’s crazy. 2015s are too good. I’ll just have both. Not like there’s much to be approved upon. They nailed it pretty good on the last version for me.

Exactly. Unless you are hard sought for the cash, holding the 2015s is the smart move right now.

It’s wild to me that in less than 10 years, the retail price for OG 1s will have went from $130 to $190.

F**k you, JB for this.

76F8565E-DE79-4140-9867-57CB22A6C91C.gif

Back
Top Bottom