Jordan 1 OG HIGH “CHICAGO” - NOT HAPPENING

These are going to retro over and over again I assume. I mean they cannot lose money selling these.

I think the cut is going to look like 85s like it said. Soup can collar, big swoosh, and arched midsole.

You can tell that they’re retooling the midsole by the rumors of it having react foam implemented into it. They don’t mess with soles that often so if they’re changing it they’re changing everything from the ground up. It’s not going to look anything like the remastered set. ....logically speaking.

Gent gonna gent so who knows

i just want to know if this new mold is happening with a new run behind it because I want to get rid of my 2015-2018 1s before they get 2013’d in value. The timing on not taking a huge L is razor thin

Couture’s are a higher cut.

They're made in Vietnam thats all that is. The mold didn't necessarily change.

So are storm blues...

get.gif

Now if you mean Unions, I can see that since the swoosh resembles the '85. If you mean the '16 retro I'm confused.

Someone at some point said the defiant thing jb is doing is a higher cut. I'm not saying that info is correct, but seems to be what dude is getting at.

They're made in Vietnam thats all that is. The mold didn't necessarily change.

Yes, they were made in Vietnam, along with I think the “neutral grey/hyper crimsons,” turbo greens, and phantoms. I’m just reiterating what DJ Folk claimed to hear from Jordan Brand designers re: the coutures being the test production of a new, higher mold.

I guess I didn't see or notice any change since that shoe was so damn ugly

Back
Top Bottom