Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

False.. the reason they've been selling like that is probably because those pairs are the ones that come with the Spiderman box.. someone correct me if I'm wrong.
possibly, but then where are all the regular box pairs that should have been backdoored already?

False.. the reason they've been selling like that is probably because those pairs are the ones that come with the Spiderman box.. someone correct me if I'm wrong.

nope, those are regular pairs. theyre all currently at 400+ on stockx. i dont even see any asks or pairs for sale for the special box pairs on stockx or goat

possibly, but then where are all the regular box pairs that should have been backdoored already?

Hard to say.. When I checked SX I figured it had to be the Spider box pairs.. I just dont see these going for that much.

I just checked and there's actually a special box option so maybe those are the regular pairs. I def don't get the vibe that a regular box version would be going for 400+.

nope, those are regular pairs. theyre all currently at 400+ on stockx. i dont even see any asks or pairs for sale for the special box pairs on stockx or goat

Yeah as I was typing my reply.. I did a search on SX and saw the special box pop up.. Makes no sense that these are going for that much to me.

DFF10C35-7A8E-48D6-8F18-97CAB473879B.jpeg

Crazy.. it wasn't working for some reason. It's def dead now. Code hunting season.

Need a Champs code and I'll be set.

Guess these are the closest to Chicago's that's why the price is staying up

Back
Top Bottom