Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

it's been a while since I've done the foot apps. when will the "head start" be. Is it day of release or day before?

Cool, couldn't remember. I'll have to make sure I'm on top of that tomorrow morning. Do you know if they'll let a spouse pick up the shoes? I'm going to be stuck at work and 6 is going to be tough to make.

Cool, couldn't remember. I'll have to make sure I'm on top of that tomorrow morning. Do you know if they'll let a spouse pick up the shoes? I'm going to be stuck at work and 6 is going to be tough to make.

reservations r gonna lock today. after that, u cant edit stores, size or zipcode anymore. then when the countdown ends on thursday night, youll find out if u won a pair for pickup on friday.
moat likely your spouse will not be able to pick up if its in your name.

i have work too and 6 is gonna be cutting it close for me too since i get off at 5. thats y i had to choose the 3 stores closest to me instead of picking stores that i like my chances at like i usually do.

Wonder if Nike app will do reserves today.. feel like they wont since theyve been giving them away to the same people that always get SNKRS access.

Wonder if Nike app will do reserves today.. feel like they wont since theyve been giving them away to the same people that always get SNKRS access.

i really really really really hope if they doing some kinda reserve, that its regular reservations, and not SNKRS pass. SNKRS pass is a joke. its like adidas confirmed app 2.0 when trying to reserve/book hyped drops.

atdizzle atdizzle Basically.. it's literally the same experience. The only time it was decent was for Concords because they had 2 million lol. Even with the reserves it's the same people over and over.

atdizzle atdizzle Basically.. it's literally the same experience. The only time it was decent was for Concords because they had 2 million lol. Even with the reserves it's the same people over and over.

yea concords were still up for booking/reserve after 5 mins. i was surprised. usually youre lucky if u got 5 secs lol

that will definitely not b the case for spideys

3.PNG

Event seemed really awesome. Popcorn and cup were a cool touch. Congrats to those who went and were able to scoop up the shoes! Bummed they didn't do it in the Dallas area.
Lol we get nothing here in the Big D.

Back
Top Bottom