Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

Bought a gs pair for my girl hoping she would wear these for the movie, but its not for her. I would try to sell it through stockx but the box is damage, so I'm seeing if anyone wants one to gift to someone and not to resell. Gonna ignore the lurkers. Size 6y in ny. Gonna return in an hour if I get no response. Locals only.

B8F1C40A-0649-48C1-9081-BD28D632E987.jpeg
Pair from sns

Bought a gs pair for my girl hoping she would wear these for the movie, but its not for her. I would try to sell it through stockx but the box is damage, so I'm seeing if anyone wants one to gift to someone and not to resell. Gonna ignore the lurkers. Size 6y in ny. Gonna return in an hour if I get no response. Locals only.
Messaged you.

I think these will mimic bred toe prices for a while, but eventually, because of the name/hyped attached, will go up even further.

Now is ABSOLUTELY the time to buy if you're on the fence. They will not get much lower. We've all seen this game show 100 times.

Anyone local to 93536. Local Shiekh getting their shipment in tomorrow 10am. One size per person. I know they have men’s sizes, they had GS sizes online, not too sure if they’ll have those in store. Planning on doubling up.

Back
Top Bottom