Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

This animated Spider-Man movie is better than most Marvel movies and one of the best movies to come out in the last 10 years. Don’t @ me

giphy.gif

Hate you guys
I’m still at $317-325 plus shipping.

I haven’t picked up a pair for resale since 2013.

Who cares if it's animated. FFFFFFF with 2 young kids, cartoons is about all I get to watch anyway. I'm going on $5 day at the theatre, by myself. And will love it.
My and my friend went to see it and we're in our mid 20s. No shame in watching it.
It's so hard to judge. It should go down tomorrow as everyone gets SNKRs pairs, but will it keep going down if the hype for the movie slows down? I know the movie is great, but hype is sky high right now.
Not even the movie. It's the colorway and the fact that the tongue isn't the crappy cardboard ones like on mids. It'll go back up because I'm sure they won't retro this.

The problem on StockX (for a size 12) is that people are impatient. If they would let their bid price sit for a while the seller will have no choice but to sell the shoes at the price. Don't just out right purchase the shoe bid first. These could be at $200 if people would calm down.

The problem on StockX (for a size 12) is that people are impatient. If they would let their bid price sit for a while the seller will have no choice but to sell the shoes at the price. Don't just out right purchase the shoe bid first. These could be at $200 if people would calm down.
Ah the “if only the free market were not so free” philosophy.

bro you're buggin' - go see it on the big screen. guaranteed good time or your money back! (not actually giving you any money back, but you'll love it. i promise.)
Just got back from seeing it in Dolby, the large format and the sound in it are awesome. This movie was meant to be watched on a large format screen. It has an 8.8 on imdb for a reason. Looking forward to the next one.

I like Spiderman as much as the next person, but I aint going to the movies to watch an animated film.

Hey buddy, I don't know how old you are, but who cares if it's an animated movie?!!! I'm 42 and married (no kids) and plan on seeing it. Loved watching the cartoon growing up in the early 80's and the animation looks incredible! Heck, if they re-released the old Transformers The Movie in theaters I'd see that again (as I loved that movie & saw in in theaters back then. Orson Wells as Unicron was so cool). Just go see it and have fun! Don't let fun things pass you by!!!

Just got back from seeing it in Dolby, the large format and the sound in it are awesome. This movie was meant to be watched on a large format screen. It has an 8.8 on imdb for a reason. Looking forward to the next one.

Yup. I saw it in a standard theater Friday. Going to see it in IMAX this week. I have to.

It's a great film, second best Spider-Man film (imo)! Had to break out the comics again to re-read em! This was the 1st 5 issues that helped set up the story arc. Felt like this film acted as that so that they could set up for the larger picture (assuming we get sequels).

IMG_20181217_184719.jpg

Yep these aren't getting any lower. The Chicago 1 lows, The Chicago 1.5 are way above retail 2-3 years down the line.

Back
Top Bottom