Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

only reason its gettin huped is cuz they calling it spiderman. this thread started being more active this past day cuz of spiderman.
again, I anticipated this lol. i knew once i seen miles morales wearing them that there would be hype. anything with a collaboration and nickname is gonna make a “Trash shoe” fire. hoping to secure me and my little bro’s pairs though.
Edit: the box is Spiderman influenced too. These are about to be hard as **** to cop :angry:

I can’t see these being easy to get considering the official collab and box. But we’ll see.

again, I anticipated this lol. i knew once i seen miles morales wearing them that there would be hype. anything with a collaboration and nickname is gonna make a “Trash shoe” fire. hoping to secure me and my little bro’s pairs though.
Edit: the box is Spiderman influenced too. These are about to be hard as **** to cop :angry:
i was hoping it wasnt gonna be a spiderman collab. its a dope shoe but the spiderman is killing my chances. hopefully its widespead since its coming in family sizing.

DB99C20B-6FBA-44E3-99DC-5306FCEF6FAB.jpeg

I wonder why these aren’t on SNKRS now they have the upcoming shoes for the 14th on there but not these.
They will likely get added the upcoming week

For some reason with certain shoes they don’t load them til right before they release if they are indeed being released on snkrs

Man these can’t come out soon enough. The fact that the halftone pattern on the upper is 3m is wild. Curious about if there’s anything on the insoles.

Crazy how these been low key and now just shot up on my radar. Was only planning on copping concords and be done for the year but literally just found out about these yesterday. When the trailer dropped I anticipated they would do something since he wears them in the movie just didn’t know how they would deliver, I’m fine with what we’re getting hopefully I can get a pair. Been following Miles since the beginning so it’s only right...

Homie drove by just now said 3 1/2 blocks deep at Westwood.
Looks like they are giving out wristbands for a Tuesday pick up at an undisclosed location.

Edit - The line was just shut down. They only gave out 200 wristbands. There were pairs on hand but it looks like only the first 50 or so people in line were able to purchase out right.

Last edited:
Looks like they are giving out wristbands for a Tuesday pick up at an undisclosed location.

Edit - The line was just shut down. They only gave out 200 wristbands. There were pairs on hand but it looks like only the first 50 or so people in line were able to purchase out right.

Was there. It was a circus. Got a wristband but not sure I will get my size. No one purchased. To all of the line cutters, I hope you break both of your legs. Selfish losers, even cutting in front of little kids and people who were there way longer than you. Lowlife scum.

Was there. It was a circus. Got a wristband but not sure I will get my size. No one purchased. To all of the line cutters, I hope you break both of your legs. Selfish losers, even cutting in front of little kids and people who were there way longer than you. Lowlife scum.
Ah ok. I saw pics of folks leaving with HoH bags and figured they were able to purchase

Maybe VIP's or some people who attended the premiere got to purchase(I'm not sure), but no one there just for the 4-5:30 pm shoe release purchased.
Confirmed. Just saw Caron Butler (with the SBBs) & his family with a HoH bag. Should've gave him a shout out.

Back
Top Bottom