Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

for anyone who has worn these, is the comfort as good as the quality on these?

may take em' out on Thanksgiving

Let's just hope they will continue this leather quality but they failed already with the leather on the Black Gum releasing next week.
Gums and B/w's are different stories. Gums were made for the winter, the B/W's on the other hand are released in its OG form.

Lol, nike got the memo on what the og n/a treatment does for a shoe and now they are gonna use it to sell every crap cw that comes along.

What's wrong with the black gum? They look clean to me. Might cop
A lot of us were expecting something else - all-black upper, white midsole, gum outsole. We got these instead.

Oh well, go cop 'em if you really like em. To each his own

Arent all the OG 1's released made the same way in terms of comfort? Only picked up shadows, black/golds, and these.

Didnt try these on yet but black/golds and shadows felt good to me

All of my OG1s were comfortable out of the box, same with these black and whites. Been running around the city all day and no problems what so ever.

New user and first time posting here --

Just wanted to say that I agree with everyone above. These have exceeded my expectations and are instant classics in my mind.

Thanks for the entertaining commentary all, let's keep this thread going!

New user and first time posting here --

Just wanted to say that I agree with everyone above. These have exceeded my expectations and are instant classics in my mind.

Thanks for the entertaining commentary all, let's keep this thread going!
You know what man, you're alright :smile:

Back
Top Bottom