Jordan 1 Retro Breds / Royals Legit

I was referred to a Jordan reseller who is totally legit & honest, well from past experience! A couple of buddies of mine have bought numerous pairs of Jordan's with no issue whatsoever. I reached out to him this morning asking him if he had any Jordan 1Breds or Royals. His resonse was "sold out on retail pairs, I have XC direct early release authentics." XC is one of the many favorites that Nike & Jordan subcontracts. He went on to mention that their quality control isn't as strict. They use same leather material, possible cosmetic flaws but nothing major.

He are the pics: he did mention the size of the shoelace bag. I think I'm okay with authentic material from the factory but do not want full blown replicas if that makes sense.

What are your thoughts? He was very up front & takes payment through google wallet!
View media item 810946View media item 810953View media item 810955View media item 810958

Yeah... 100% not authentic shoes.. Both of them. Its up to you whether you're okay with them or not but I personally would not get these because to me, if its not authentic, its fake. There is no middle ground. The cut on the leather is completely off on the bred 1's and the royals have widows peaks on the toe with a tall Nike Air tag on the tongue. The decision is all up to you OP. There are plenty people that are ok with these kinds.

Last edited:
Thanks boys, looking for the real deal in size 10.5 - going to pass. Just never heard of XC factory

Back
Top Bottom