Jordan 1 smoke grey LC From GOAT

Looking to see if these are good just got them in from goat today, I think they are but would like to confirm. BBB76606-F926-4720-87D9-E873E15EC251.jpeg FDDEA4C3-ABF4-45D7-B712-FDDBE44E5515.jpeg 8B82318B-2F66-4BCC-B5E9-26D23AD0B857.jpeg 6FA65A93-AF6E-4C5B-840C-A7FB23B0A645.jpeg 3F23A05D-88F5-461A-8A5C-071545D5B4E0.jpeg D455916A-3F0E-4295-BA86-EFFAF036E06C.jpeg 9E9B6676-FFFA-4798-8E6E-3A3E0637522D.jpeg 5536C907-5942-49EE-801C-D773C20C1222.jpeg 93A1BEF1-9048-43EA-8689-3453706B20AA.jpeg 9EE54F70-9F67-4A32-8B52-6A7A7265D247.jpeg

On the second photo, the swoosh looks like its curves more then it should and the front of the toe box looks like it has a bit of an odd shape, its probably the angle of the photo> Other then that it looks ok so far.

If you can, add close-ups of the text behind the tongue, the Nike Air logos on the insoles and soles

On the second photo, the swoosh looks like its curves more then it should and the front of the toe box looks like it has a bit of an odd shape, its probably the angle of the photo> Other then that it looks ok so far.

If you can, add close-ups of the text behind the tongue, the Nike Air logos on the insoles and soles
Funny you mentioned that because I said the same thing when I saw the 2nd pic. But then I saw the 5th pic and thought “ ok see, that looks more like the swoosh should “. This just shows and proves how important eye level pics are or how bad the wrong angle can make a shoe look. I try to help out on reddit in the LC sub and I can’t tell you how many people think that one photo is enough to LC a shoe or a few photos from terrible angles is enough. There’s a stickied post on how to provide the correct pics for a LC and it seems to go right over peoples heads. I can see incorrect angles but I seriously do not understand how some think one single photo is enough.

Funny you mentioned that because I said the same thing when I saw the 2nd pic. But then I saw the 5th pic and thought “ ok see, that looks more like the swoosh should “. This just shows and proves how important eye level pics are or how bad the wrong angle can make a shoe look. I try to help out on reddit in the LC sub and I can’t tell you how many people think that one photo is enough to LC a shoe or a few photos from terrible angles is enough. There’s a stickied post on how to provide the correct pics for a LC and it seems to go right over peoples heads. I can see incorrect angles but I seriously do not understand how some think one single photo is enough.

yeah I tried to get a lot of diff pics lol I was in a hurry when I took the first pics but tried my best.

yeah I tried to get a lot of diff pics lol I was in a hurry when I took the first pics but tried my best.
All good bud. I wasn’t trying to pick on you so to speak but rather bring attention to the fact on how important it is that we as checkers get the photos we need to help out those needing help. I definitely understand and I was glad to see these are in fact authentic. Enjoy those Mikes brudda !

All good bud. I wasn’t trying to pick on you so to speak but rather bring attention to the fact on how important it is that we as checkers get the photos we need to help out those needing help. I definitely understand and I was glad to see these are in fact authentic. Enjoy those Mikes brudda !
Most definitely it sure helps a lot having more to view, and will do!

Most definitely it sure helps a lot having more to view, and will do!
Especially nowadays. Way back when you used to be able to look at 1-3 key areas to accurately authenticate a pair of Jordans. Now you have to be a detective, a forensics expert and a quick study to keep up with the reps that hit the open market because some are damn near 1:1. Sometimes when I ask for pics of the box label, wings logo, NA logo, insoles front & back, footbed and all angles of the shoe at eye level people just don’t get it and think I’m going overboard. Unfortunately this is what needs to be seen to authenticate a pair of Jordans in today’s age of collecting Mikes.

Back
Top Bottom