Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Was at a shop today filling out a raffle. Hung out for a bit looking at clothes.

-A girl fills out her ticket and they tell her, "there is no size 6"...She then fills out a raffle for a size 8, as if her adult foot is going to grow another two sizes.

-One guy has no idea there is a raffle, but decides what the hell I don't know what it's for but I'll do it anyway

400 posts since earlier today :x

Not much fam... bunch of people picking up raffles tickets, usual RSVP process most fail, barely any confirmations here, people asking for fair prices on pre-orders.... you know the usual NT :pimp:

Was at a shop today filling out a raffle. Hung out for a bit looking at clothes.

-A girl fills out her ticket and they tell her, "there is no size 6"...She then fills out a raffle for a size 8, as if her adult foot is going to grow another two sizes.

-One guy has no idea there is a raffle, but decides what the hell I don't know what it's for but I'll do it anyway
this has been going on since the beginning of time.

i saw the same thing yesterday at flight 23

they see that ebay paper

Last edited:
The sad thing in all of this is the kids working at the skate shops have the opportunity to buy these, but they aren't getting paid enough to afford them. Be nice to the people working at these shops and people working retail in general. They don't get paid squat.

Fact: if he give out his bot to about 10x ppl (team), have it run on rsvp day I'm sure it would destroy every NTown and every RSVP service out there. However, he choose to do on his own. 
 not really. why give a bot to a person to run a bot when you can just create a virtual/instance and run it yourself.

Fact: if he give out his bot to about 10x ppl (team), have it run on rsvp day I'm sure it would destroy every NTown and every RSVP service out there. However, he choose to do on his own. 
 not really. why give a bot to a person to run a bot when you can just create a virtual/instance and run it yourself.
Not "to a person".  I mentioned "(team)". If he really wants to take over Nike or make changes to Nike current system.

id save your gas money. theres a crew of local JO's that hang around there. they put ghost chairs early and hover around every so often and start with anyone who speaks up. only because they roll 10+ deep. 

id save your gas money. theres a crew of local JO's that hang around there. they put ghost chairs early and hover around every so often and start with anyone who speaks up. only because they roll 10+ deep. 
Classic NY hood

we should get a van roll 20 deep and kick those "ghost" chairs across the street
roll.gif
Before you all plan a ghost chair coup, just hit up the shop up on IG, they're pretty good with responding: 

http://instagram.com/classic_skateshop

Yah sucks though when you are trying to do a manual RSVP to find out they were wiped out in your size by SM. Oh well it's all good, RSVP is pretty much a joke anyway so I guess that's the point.

Not "to a person".  I mentioned "(team)". If he really wants to take over Nike or make changes to Nike current system.
a person or a team..same thing..pointless.  this is what i'm trying to say.  you give a bot to a 10 teams of 5 so you have 50 bots. he can just create 50 instances and run 50 bots from his out setup. if he really wanted to "DOS" the rvsp, he could have.

Yah sucks though when you are trying to do a manual RSVP to find out they were wiped out in your size by SM. Oh well it's all good, RSVP is pretty much a joke anyway so I guess that's the point.
Its like on one hand for rsvp he takes money out of rsvp services hands and gives people the opportunity to get them for free. but by going on the supreme thread to show how many le bain hoodies he got he kinda cancels that out

niketowns don't usually give out leftovers. If they do it's up to them when. Could be right away, could be three weeks later.

nah, they always release the unclaimed pairs. . .

big quantity stuff goes on shelves an hour after rsvp pickup ends

limited stuff - the next day

Back
Top Bottom