Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

if you have a swoosh account is it easier to get through than the regular website? and since its not twitter link only what does that mean? you can search for it?

What's worse, 502 bad gateway for 10 hours or 500 internal server error for 8 hrs?

lmao
roll.gif

I hate europe. Lance mountain comes up with a dope and creative concept, but no one was camping at skate stores. They still having pairs left 3 hours later. I copped 3 pairs, but I wish there was more love for the shoe here.

I hate europe. Lance mountain comes up with a dope and creative concept, but no one was camping at skate stores. They still having pairs left 3 hours later. I copped 3 pairs, but I wish there was more love for the shoe here.

but thats the best though. i wish there wasnt anyone around like that here in the us

nice. rub it in some more 

get me a pair lol

What!? Thats the best situation to be in. Dont take that for granted.

bruh u know how many people (myself included) that have been sitting around the computer for ~ 10 hours tryna cop lol

Back
Top Bottom