Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

IMG_20190623_132945.jpg

IMG_20190623_132718.jpg

Glad I bought 2 size 11 pairs at their cheapest at $285 on Goat lol. Wore mine to watch Toy Story 4 yesterday with that CHUD shirt. I laced up the purple laces. Snapped a pic with laces today before a second wear. Gonna let the paint naturally wear off
Got the same price/size from StockX - looks like we managed to get them right when the prices bottomed.

It's pretty crazy how fast these are climbing now.

I never double up on any sneaker, but I'm kicking myself for not doubling up on the LAtoCHIs. Favorite sneaker of 2019 so far (maybe even my entire collection).

Prices now :smh: The differences in price for a size 12 versus anything below 10.5.

This shoe is one u dont need to double on. It will last forever and shows the wear and tear

Disagree, one you can keep as you want and the other you can design.

Finally pulled the trigger on those lows... should’ve been last week when they were 115-120 but it is what it is. Can’t wait!

Clown *** StockX man. Denied my sale of L.A. joints due to a tiny black scuff where, surprise, the paint underneath is black. Idiots. :lol: :smh:

Which ones are you going to wear first?

Probably the Bones because they are my least favorite but I can see these all getting worn this summer if I can make it work. I'm pretty excited to wear the other two.

Probably the Bones because they are my least favorite but I can see these all getting worn this summer if I can make it work. I'm pretty excited to wear the other two.
You have to “‘make it work” just to wear the shoes you bought? So just collection/photo purposes then.

I'ma agree with 3god on this one. Bone pair looks better than the La. Stripped Chicago's better than bones tho. Stripped bones are absolutely horrible.

Untouched Bones rival Untouched LAs... both stripped are trash.

Back
Top Bottom