Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

You have to “‘make it work” just to wear the shoes you bought? So just collection/photo purposes then.

I had a feeling that's what you were getting at and I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but you proved me right :lol:

FYI- I work a full time 9-5 M-F where I have to dress up and then I work a PT on weekends so yes I have to 'make it work' .. I can't just throw on any one of my kicks whenever I want. And no its not just photo purposes; I actively participate in the WDYWT thread, post shoes when I wear them in their respective thread and post when I wear something on my IG: KanyIZZY KanyIZZY if you want to check there too.

Anything else you'd like me to explain for you bro? :rolleyes

quick photoshop I did of black outsole on Bones

upload_2019-6-24_14-8-18.png
instacop....oh well

I had a feeling that's what you were getting at and I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but you proved me right :lol:

FYI- I work a full time 9-5 M-F where I have to dress up and then I work a PT on weekends so yes I have to 'make it work' .. I can't just throw on any one of my kicks whenever I want. And no its not just photo purposes; I actively participate in the WDYWT thread, post shoes when I wear them in their respective thread and post when I wear something on my IG: KanyIZZY KanyIZZY if you want to check there too.

Anything else you'd like me to explain for you bro? :rolleyes
spicy

Clown *** StockX man. Denied my sale of L.A. joints due to a tiny black scuff where, surprise, the paint underneath is black. Idiots. :lol: :smh:

What makes that extra weird is the pair they show on the site has a scuff on the yellow part haha. Feel like they’d have to reject a lot of pairs over that.

agree. Haven't seen this custom yet surprisingly
i thought about getting a soleswap done....but what i was worried about was the customizer/cobbler scuffing the paint on the upper when doing it

What makes that extra weird is the pair they show on the site has a scuff on the yellow part haha. Feel like they’d have to reject a lot of pairs over that.
my stockx pair had that same scuff, and when i complained about it, they gave me a 10% promo code and offered me to sell them back through stockx insisting it would pass :rolleyes

i kinda wish the lakers pair was left as is without the paint strip... i dont like the red accents on the shoe.. i understand they have it there because the chicagos are underneath if you strip the paint... but i wish they did that with the bones only... because that colorway is weak whether you strip the paint or not... would of been dope to put the chicagos on the bones imo

Stock X seller shipped my Lakers pair. Hope everything goes well. Going to cop the Paris pair soon too since my size is still around at some retailers.

Hibbetts also has sizes 10.5 and up
Could be a possible no tax for you with free shipping depending on where you live for the bones

Back
Top Bottom