Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Finally my pair arrived today. Thank you for all the NT Family who shared the link.

OSneaker white pair

Hollywood black pair

all down to Dubai UAE

Cool and Leather is indeed different from the 2013 BRed AJ1 OG

Waiting on my black pair. 

On a unrelated note, does anyone know if nike charges immediately for ID shoes? I did my first ID order the other day and the transaction shows in paypal but it hasn't charged my card yet.

Still looking for my black sz 8 had some one at 280 but didn't pull the trigger and second guessed now their gone. The hunt continues

Last edited:

On a unrelated note, does anyone know if nike charges immediately for ID shoes? I did my first ID order the other day and the transaction shows in paypal but it hasn't charged my card yet.

They'll charge your account initially but they charges will eventually drop off after a couple of days and then you'll account will be charged again when they finally ship... Hope this help!

and don't expect it to arrive soon. it sometimes takes two months, and I've even had them contact me and ask for another month to make them. what i usually do after i order them just forget about them and when they arrive, they arrive. 

Back
Top Bottom