Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Better late than never
BC9DC8D6-B0B6-4AE3-AA4B-4F1D524EB099.jpeg
33DF9EE3-0B91-4884-B63A-97F2A4382949.jpeg
82ED4175-BF0D-45EE-AE6B-79498109C9B8.jpeg

I just did and i found it but i am still confused. I just bought a 9.5 in person and the shoe checks out fine. The QR code matches the previous one posted buuut the paper is the only thing way off!! The guy claims he got them at FootAction Downtown LA

Thoughts?
damn man..you posted a pic the other day of 4 pairs you already copped. how did you not catch that box?

damn man..you posted a pic the other day of 4 pairs you already copped. how did you not catch that box?

Bro! I am kicking myself right now. I paid with Zelle today so i have to wait for the payment to clear to fight it but f*** im mad!

I think it's overblown for clicks on Youtube and internet clout

I mean StockX sent me a jacked up pair of 1s last year and actually apologized and gave me store credit when I complained. It wouldn’t be unreasonable to assume that the people verifying nowadays don’t spend a lot of time inspecting each individual pair. Especially when you consider how quickly the company has expanded, there is no way they are able to hire and train 100% of employees to verify pairs perfectly.

Do not agree with throwing them on SX.. you guys are basically promoting the selling of fakes on here.. Please dead that ASAP.

Well, if he’s successfully able to sell them via StockX, it’ll be a great litmus test for the rest of us NTers who use/have used the site before. StockX has one job (verify pairs that are being resold) and, if they can’t do this, we all stand to benefit from this information.

Would like to see more pics of the actual pair in here... clearly the box and lace bags are off, but let's see what the glaring issues are with these fakes from the perspective of the actual shoes. Especially if this is what they call "godkiller." Really want to see how we can spot the differences on the more higher end fakes, or UA's...

I just did and i found it but i am still confused. I just bought a 9.5 in person and the shoe checks out fine. The QR code matches the previous one posted buuut the paper is the only thing way off!! The guy claims he got them at FootAction Downtown LA

Thoughts?

The color description is a dead giveaway. The colorway on the tag shouldnt mention anything about Gold. Also, Nike uses specific names for their color shades.

Well, if he’s successfully able to sell them via StockX, it’ll be a great litmus test for the rest of us NTers who use/have used the site before. StockX has one job (verify pairs that are being resold) and, if they can’t do this, we all stand to benefit from this information.

That is a warped way to look at it lol (no offense at all).. I just dont think this is some kind of a science experiment where you can 'stop safely' and pull the shoes from SX if they happen to pass through inspection. To add to that, there are people who will use that information negatively and it will only encourage them to push through as many fakes as possible.. which will ultimately burn someone on here as we know many use them for the after market.

I'm sure fakes have gotten through already but what youre suggesting is and has always been wrong on this board. If you want to do that.. take it to the PM's.. I flat out strongly and respectfully disagree.

Bro! I am kicking myself right now. I paid with Zelle today so i have to wait for the payment to clear to fight it but f*** im mad!
that sucks man. I've sold a handful of pairs locally but only bought once. fortunately the pair I bought was real but now that I think about it, I mostly looked at the shoes too. i can understand how in person meet ups can throw you off a little.

Meet ups used to be much more reliable back when they weren't hoarding out perfect fakes.. that's so trash that the guy did that; I feel like he had to have known he was selling a fake too. Wouldn't be surprised if he initiated using Zelle as the payment option.

Bank of America is helping me right now, they said they might be able to reverse it without Zelle. they just need both banks to agree. I do have to get a police report to help my case but there is a good chance of getting my money back. Smh

I was actually going to pay cash infront of a BofA but parking was a hassle so he said just Zelle , so that has helped me. People don’t take Paypal in meetups, at least I don’t.

Lesson learned here for me.

Back
Top Bottom