Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

LA to Chi - L's on mass

I went to the local live raffle....they had 125 pairs!
And we were around 300-350 people...i had 3 friends who wanted to help me.
So good chances....but NO. Nobody of us got it.
Well...it happens.

IMG_20190816_213748.jpg
Love my UNC's

These are going for more than my Navy pair on SX wow.. I am annoyed because I want them to complete the set minus the first two OG's which I will never own lol.

:lol: CrockX is a complete joke, stick with goat

And not to hurt any feeling but these UNC lows are the best 1s released this year. :nthat:

Look at the top of the left shoe. The condition my union 1 black toes came to me in from Goat. I'm currently trying to get them to find me a new pair at the same price. Not so sure I feel the same way about goat that you do..
IMG_20190812_164850.jpg
IMG_20190812_164556.jpg
IMG_20190812_164853.jpg
IMG_20190812_164859.jpg

:lol: To my point. Go ask ScalpX for a replacement pear and see what they say...
Took goat 3 days to respond to my initial ticket, and all they've done is ask me to resend better pictures. I'm expecting them to do pretty much nothing for me, but I'm prepared to play hardball.

What's the longest anyone has waited for their STX order to ship??

anyone past 10days?

Have you contacted stx? Sounds like something got hung up for it to be pending for this long

I had a few items canceled on both stx and goat for seller not shipping after 3-4 days but nothing like what you’re going thru

Took goat 3 days to respond to my initial ticket, and all they've done is ask me to resend better pictures. I'm expecting them to do pretty much nothing for me, but I'm prepared to play hardball.

Unfortunately you have little to no leverage, I say wear or sell them back

Look at the top of the left shoe. The condition my union 1 black toes came to me in from Goat. I'm currently trying to get them to find me a new pair at the same price. Not so sure I feel the same way about goat that you do..
IMG_20190812_164850.jpg
IMG_20190812_164556.jpg
IMG_20190812_164853.jpg
IMG_20190812_164859.jpg

I think I know what happened here. Some pieces from the red portion of the heel got on the grey fabric. The owner tried to rub the red off and ended up spreading the red across. Whatever he used to wipe dried up and the red turned brownish. My Unions directly from UnionLA has some red marks on there from the heel.

Back
Top Bottom